Guilty Gear Accent Core

Discuss gameplay strategies & post highscores in this forum
OldFoo

Guilty Gear Accent Core

Post by OldFoo »

Can NE1 tell me what the main differnces are between Accent Core and te other Guilty Gear Titles?

Is Accent Core a decent Game?

(I hope so, I just purchase one. :D )

Also, why is this game soooooo expensive at COE?

Thanks

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Its exspensive because its the current arcade version of guilty gear in use...

I have no idea wether its good or not though
OldFoo

Woah, I'm late

Post by OldFoo »

Sorry for such a late reply on this one, but I thought I'd throw a reply just in case anyone else is wondering.

Right now, Accent Core is the latest version of XX series. It's a big jump between the original XX and AC, but keep in mind that there are two versions in between that have all added something.

AC has added a good deal of content, including all new voice overs, EX style moves, and new stages. One of the crap additions is the new announcer, however, who sounds comparitively lame next to the last one.

If the last one you played is XX/X2, you'll probably be happy with what will be 3 new characters (IE Robo-Ky, ABA, and Order-Sol) along with a slew of new moves for all the original, returning cast, all with retunings and rebalancings.

Cain
OldFoo

Re: Woah, I'm late

Post by OldFoo »

Cainhiryu wrote:Sorry for such a late reply on this one, but I thought I'd throw a reply just in case anyone else is wondering.

Right now, Accent Core is the latest version of XX series. It's a big jump between the original XX and AC, but keep in mind that there are two versions in between that have all added something.

AC has added a good deal of content, including all new voice overs, EX style moves, and new stages. One of the crap additions is the new announcer, however, who sounds comparitively lame next to the last one.

If the last one you played is XX/X2, you'll probably be happy with what will be 3 new characters (IE Robo-Ky, ABA, and Order-Sol) along with a slew of new moves for all the original, returning cast, all with retunings and rebalancings.

Cain

I have XX and Reload but never had put much time into playing them.

I've logged a bit of time on AC simply because I dropped so much coin on it.

Decent Game IMHO.

I play it with my daughter for about a hour or so 2-3 times a week

Although, she's getting better as time goes by and starting to win more and more. :D

Thanks

Bob Presutti