World Kicks

Discuss gameplay strategies & post highscores in this forum
OldFoo

World Kicks

Post by OldFoo »

Does anyone know if World Kicks requires the soccer balls that you actually kick, or will it just work with a regular control panel?

Thanks!
OldFoo

Re: World Kicks

Post by OldFoo »

Orrimarrko wrote:Does anyone know if World Kicks requires the soccer balls that you actually kick, or will it just work with a regular control panel?

Thanks!

There is a mini UNI style two player control panel with 2 mini soccer balls that you mash with your hand.

The larger arcade version needs the big kick balls

Some pictures here.

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10479

(COE used to have a good picture of the UNI style two player control panel with 2 soccer balls that you mash with your hand but it is no longer on their site)

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SkiDog wrote:
Orrimarrko wrote:Does anyone know if World Kicks requires the soccer balls that you actually kick, or will it just work with a regular control panel?

Thanks!

There is a mini UNI style two player control panel with 2 mini soccer balls that you mash with your hand.

Some pictures here.

(COE used to have a good picture of the UNI style two player control panel with 2 soccer balls that you mash with your hand but it is no longer on their site)

Bob Presutti

I've seen the 4 player version in that link, I haven't seen the 2 player version though.

I was mostly curious if the game could be played with a regular CP.

What do you think?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Orrimarrko wrote:
SkiDog wrote:

Thanks!

Some pictures here.

Bob Presutti

I've seen the 4 player version in that link, I haven't seen the 2 player version though.

What do you think?

The two person CP is the tiny picture (hard to make out)

My Guess is that you cannot play it with regular CP

Micht be able to play it with an analog control panel but the game was definieltly desinged to be used with a custom control panel

Might want to email COE for a pciture of the control panel

Bob Presutti

Controls:

Joystick: Analog

Kick Pad
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SkiDog wrote:
Orrimarrko wrote:
SkiDog wrote:

Some pictures here.

Bob Presutti

What do you think?

The two person CP is the tiny picture (hard to make out)

My Guess is that you cannot play it with regular CP

Micht be able to play it with an analog control panel but the game was definieltly desinged to be used with a custom control panel

Might want to email COE for a pciture of the control panel

Bob Presutti

Controls:

Joystick: Analog

Kick Pad

What is "COE"?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

coinopexpress.com
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Cool,

I knew I saw it on their site at one time I just could not find it last time I looked.

Thanks

Bob
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Interesting CP - thanks!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

sorry it is no more available.
Last edited by OldFoo on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.