fun cart games for noobs( cheap- under $70 but fun )

Discuss gameplay strategies & post highscores in this forum
OldFoo

fun cart games for noobs( cheap- under $70 but fun )

Post by OldFoo »

highly recommend these for budget gamers( feel free to add your 2 cents)

----powerstone 1 ( nothing technical very simple and easy to play )

---capcom vs snk 1 ( street fighter style game crossed with snk( way better then the snk vs capcom game made by playmore) ideal for intermediate fighter's fans ) !!

---vitura tennis 1 cart- very fun and probably the best tennis game that you'll find in the arcade( not including VT2/3) very precise controll and addictive even if you don't like tennis , you'll still enjoy the semi competitive /challenging gameplay

:smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'd love to find a Powerstone cart that cheap. I'll add...

Giant Gram 2000 - Ace Japanese pro wrestling game with a really cool bone fracture feature, infinitely better than the shit awful Royal Rumble.

Dead or Alive 2 - Bouncy Kasumi, what more could you want? :smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

here's my -$70 top 3

1. Heavy Metal Geomatrix - Most underated Naomi game imo. I LOVE it. Gameplay is great & musics fantastic ! A game you dont get bored after 10 mins.

2. Virtua Tennis - Agree with racecar about it beeing the best tennis game that you'll find in the arcade.

3. Dead Or Alive 2 Candy gfx and great replay value for a tiny price !
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Gilles54 wrote:here's my -$70 top 3

1. Heavy Metal Geomatrix - Most underated Naomi game imo. I LOVE it. Gameplay is great & musics fantastic ! A game you dont get bored after 10 mins.

2. Virtua Tennis - Agree with racecar about it beeing the best tennis game that you'll find in the arcade.

Thats about as perfect of a list as i can imagine, just throw in powerstone and you are all set.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Gilles54 wrote:here's my -$70 top 3

I agree. Heavy Metal Geo has an unexpected fun and addiction factor. Add that to the fact that you can play with a friend (more than two if cabinet linked) and it's even better! :smt062
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Oh man that would be insane with 4 people. Wish i had the setup to pull that off :/
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

1 - Virtua Tennis

2 - Capcom vs Snk

3 - Dead Or Alive 2
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I picked up my Cannon Spike/Gun Spike for $70! I love that game. I would highly recommend that one aswell. However I think I got a pretty good deal as I haven't seen this game up for sale much :D