Naomi Game Codes.....

Frequently Asked Questions Technical Database
OldFoo

Naomi Game Codes.....

Post by OldFoo »

After the other thread seems to have strangely disappeared........heres a new one:

Please list all the codes in this thread from now on:

Capcom Vs SNK Millennium Fight 2000

Every character ratios to set to 2:

Hold A + B, then hold Start at the title screen. Keep all three buttons held until the character selection screen appears.

EX mode:

Hold Start when selecting a fighter at the character selection screen. If done correctly "EX" will appear above your character's name. Note: Not all fighters have an EX mode.

SNIBD6IO Disables all EX character modes

0H2DK0EI Disables all hidden stages and bosses; disables all Ratio-4 playable characters

OIASHCBR Enables all EX character modes; enables Evil Ryu & Evil Iori; enables hidden stages (Morrigan after stg. 3 w/ >70gps; Akuma after stg.4 w/ >85gps)

OGSDOROG Enables Ratio-4 playable character Akuma (must have Ratio-4 characters enabled)

KNOIRGON Enables some EX character modes

MTOMHMNA Enables some EX character modes (different characters)

ASTUERUP Enables some EX character modes (different characters)

Marvel VS Capcom 2 unlock chars code (Jap only)

First of all, get into the test mode, then get into the Game Settings.

The button layout and the abbreviations

LP HP A1

LK HK A2

Code #1

Highlight "Sound Mode" and push the following buttons in order.

LK HP A2 A1 HK LP

Code #2

Highlight "Difficulty" and push the following buttons in order.

HK HP A1 A2 LP LK

Code #3

Highlight "Damage" and push the following buttons in order.

LP HP HK A2 A1 LK

Now that you know what codes to input.... I have tell you some details as to what happens, and some comments about these codes.

There are basically three different ways you can try these codes.

1. inputting all 3 codes and save& exit, put coin and check the characters.

2. inputting codes #1 and #2 then save&exit. put coin and check the characters. then go back to test mode to put in code #3 and check the characters again.

3. inputting codes one at a time and checking the characters.

Just try different things, be patient and just try another method if there aren't all the characters yet. When I did these codes, it would give me 20 Lvs each time I did them, so I got into test mode 3 times before I had all the characters unlocked. After you get to Lv 60, it won't give you anymore Lvs by puting the codes in, but you should have all the characters by then.

You will get all the colors when Naomi Lv is 85 or higher, but who really cares if I can't have all purple team.....

JUMP TO LEVEL 24 (unlock 16 characters) Enter Game Test Mode. Move cursor to Demo Sound. Press in order: Assist 2, Assist 1, Roundhouse, Fierce, Short, Jab. Exit Game Test Mode.

JUMP TO LEVEL 48 (unlock 8 characters) Enter Game Test Mode. Move cursor to Damage Level. Press in order: Roundhouse, Assist 2, Assist 1, Roundhouse, Fierce, Roundhouse. Exit Test Mode.

JUMP TO LEVEL 72 (unlock 8 characters) Enter Game Test Mode. Move cursor to Continue. Press in order: Jab, Fierce, Jab, Assist 1, Short, Fierce. Exit Game Test Mode.

JUMP TO LEVEL 84 (unlock 4 characters) Enter Game Test Mode. Move cursor to Difficulty. Press in order: Fierce, Short, Assist 1, Jab, Assist 2, Jab. Exit Game Test Mode.

BTW, there's an item in the main Test Menu that has the word "Sound" in it, that's not the right "Sound Mode" I've mentioned up there, All the menu items in quotes after I said "Highlight" are exactly spelled. They are found under the Game Settings.

Capcom Vs SNK Milleniunm Fight 2000

SNIBD6IO Disables all EX character modes

0H2DK0EI Disables all hidden stages and bosses; disables all Ratio-4 playable characters

OIASHCBR Enables all EX character modes; enables Evil Ryu & Evil Iori; enables hidden stages (Morrigan after stg. 3 w/ >70gps; Akuma after stg.4 w/ >85gps)

OGSDOROG Enables Ratio-4 playable character Akuma (must have Ratio-4 characters enabled)

KNOIRGON Enables some EX character modes

MTOMHMNA Enables some EX character modes (different characters)

ASTUERUP Enables some EX character modes (different characters)

Dead Or Alive 2: LOVE; MIRAI

Gun Spike: 16817, (Unlocks Megaman + BB Hood) 51264, (Unlocks Cammy 2)

Power Stone 2: 914; Y22I

Project Justice: RG026E1B; 5RC52J3M; YDWNBTU; KROYV4EZ; C83LKN59; 1B6GIMWN; MGNG8U92; J2ACRC4U

Guilty Gear X: ROMANTI; MISOSOUP

Capcom vs SNK 2: YAMAOOUT; MORIKAWA

Gundam: MYWC7ZKI; Q3TIU6M5

Marvel VS Capcom 2 US/Export unlock codes

It is carrying out by setting up button arrangement as follows

1 2 3

4 5 6

- It becomes invalid, when other elements (a lever, a selection button, and start button) are pushed, while carrying out the button input.

You must exit test menu after each code has been inputted before you can pass to the next code.

Move cursor to DEMO SOUNDEnter 635241 24 9600 16 Characters 16 Color

Move cursor to DAMAGE LEVEL. Enter 563525 48 19200 8 Characters 16 Color

Move cursor to CONTINUE. Enter 121342 72 28800 8 Characters 16 Color

Move cursor to DIFFICULTY. Enter 243161 84 33600 4 Characters 8 Color

Guilty Gear X

ROMANTI = Unlock Testament

MISOSOUP = Unlock Testament & Dizzy

Hi-Score Mode

Hit all four buttons when you press Start at the title screen and medals will appear when you hit your opponent.

Dead Or Alive 2

School uniforms:

Insert your coin(s), then hold Punch + Kick and press Start. The high school uniforms for Kasumi and Ayane will now be available.

Reverse replay:

Press Free + Kick during the "KO", then press Punch during the replay.

Select winning pose:

Hold Punch + Kick, Free + Punch, or Free + Kick during the replay to select a new winning pose.

Control poses view:

By winning a match in time attack or single mode. Then, hold Punch after the replay. Keep holding Punch and use the Joystick to move the camera. Press Free to zoom in and Kick to zoom out.

Guilty Gear XX

Medal Of Millionaire mode:

Hold Punch + Kick + Slash + Hard Slash + Dust, then press Start at the title screen.

Alternate winning pose:

Immediately hold Punch, Kick, or Slash when the "Slash" or "Destroyed" message appears. Note: Note all fighters have alternate poses.

Alternate quotes:

Hold Punch, Kick, or Slash immediately before a match starts to choose between three sets of quotes spoken by your fighter during the match.

Fast credits:

Hold Punch, Kick, Slash, Hard Slash, or Dust during the credits.

Guilty Gear XX : Reload

Medal Of Millionaire mode:

Hold all five Attack buttons then press Start.

Alternate winning poses:

Hold P, K, or S after the "Slash" or "Destroyed" message appears. Note: Not all fighters have alternate winning poses.

Alternate character quotes:

Hold P, K, or S after the vs. screen disappears and before the match begins.

Faster credits:

Hold any button during the credits.

Slashout

New skins: Hold the start button, then press any of the 4 buttons when selecting a character.

Spawn

More characters : On a machine that has had multiple games completed, a screen will appear stating that there is an extended story line available. Hold all buttons and Start in insert your coin(s). Release Start while keeping the other buttons held, then press Start again. Additional characters will appear at the selection screen.

Virtua Striker 2 Ver. 2000

FC Sega Team:

Enter the team selection screen. Highlight a country that starts with "F" (for example, France) and press Start. Highlight a country that starts with "C" (for example, Croatia) and press Start. Highlight a country that starts with "S" (for example, Spain) and press Start. Highlight a country that starts with "E" (for example, England) and press Start. Highlight a country that starts with "G" (for example, Germany) and press Start. Highlight a country that starts with "A" (for example, Argentina) and press Start. A small box will appear in the top left corner. Press all three buttons to select it.

MVP Royal Genki Team:

Enter the team selection screen. Highlight a country that starts with the letter "Y" (for example, Yugoslavia) and press Start(2). Highlight a country that starts with the letter "U" (for example, USA) and press Start(2). Highlight a country that starts with the letter "K" (for example, Korea) and press Start(2). Highlight a country that starts with the letter "I" (for example, Italy) and press Start(2). A small box will appear in the top left corner. Press all three buttons to select it.

Ranking mode:

Insert your coin(s), then hold Down and press Start.

Alternate music:

Insert your coin(s), then press Short Pass + Start. The background music will now be from Virtua Striker.

Virtua Striker 3

Ranking mode:

Insert your coin(s) then hold Down and press Start.

Play against FC Sonic team:

Win the final match of the game, and wait until the team photo appears at the congratulations screen. Then, press Short Pass three times, Shoot, Short Pass. If done correctly, the FC Sonic team will replace the FC Sega team.

Unlock FC Sonic team:

Highlight "Sweden" at the team selection team, then press Start. Highlight "Morocco", and then press Start. Highlight "Denmark", then press Start. Highlight "Spain", then press Start. Highlight "France", then press Start. If done correctly, the "FC Sonic" option will appear at the top right of the screen. Note: You may first need to play against the FC Sonic team before they can be selected as playable.

Unlock FC Sega team:

Highlight "France" at the team selection team, then press Start. Highlight "Cameroon", then press Start. Highlight "Spain", then press Start. Highlight "England", then press Start. Highlight "Germany", then press Start. Highlight "Argentina", then press Start. If done correctly, the "FC Sonic" option will appear at the top middle of the screen.

Zero Gunner 2

New shooting weapons : Collect every one of the objects you see after the planes explode (!)

Zombie Revenge

Alternate costume : Pick a character at the selection screen. Hold Start and press Punch or Kick. Release Start after your character can be moved.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sports Jam

Select all events right off the bat, instead of in round 2. When the metal gate is closing right before the sport selection, input Up, Down, Right, Left, Switch 1 + 2. If done right, the ?'s will be available.

Virtua Striker 2 ver.2000

Play as MVP Yuki Chan (Weird winter-themed team)

On the team select screen, spell out YUKI using teams and the Start button. For example, highlight Yugoslavia and press Start, then highlight Uruguay and press Start and so on. A box for MVP Yuki Chan will appear at the top of the screen. Highlight MVP Yuki Chan and press any button to select them.

Play as MVP Royal Genki (Weird space-themed team)

Use the code to reveal MVP Yuki Chan. Now highlight MVP Yuki Chan, hold down the start button and press any button to select MVP Royal Genki.

Virtua Fighter 4: Final Tuned, VF2 Music Cheats:

Both players have to hold P&G after choosing a stage, and then a corresponding direction to get different music, U, D, L, or R, I think there's 4 0r 5 as neautral may be a direction too, they are slightly quieter than the normal bgm though.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Capcom vs SNK 2:

YAMAOOUT (unlock ratio and single mode)

MORIKAWA (unlock ratio and single mode and boss mode)

for boss mode press MP+MK then start at the title screen then START

MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM : FEDERATION VS. ZEON DX :

MYWC7ZKI ; Q3TIU6M5

Shikigami no Shiro 2:

Young character:

go in GAME TEST MODE and within 10 seconds input

UP, DOWN, RIGHT, RIGHT, START2, START1, RIGHT, RIGHT, START2

if done well you will hear something.

You will know have a new option in the "game configuration"

here is a litte translation of the game config menu (new option is in red here)

LIFES : 3

BOMBS : 3

C BUTTON RAPID : OFF

CONTINUE : ON

EVENT MODE : OFF

STAGE SELECT : OFF (if event mode is ON you can select the stage, but continues are not allowed)

ROTATE MONITOR : OFF

YOUNG CHARACTER : ON (by default ON after code)

to select young character, go on Fumiko (the one with the purple hat) hold start and press 2 x right

remix tune:

hold A+B then START at the title screen

extreme mode:

at the title screen input

UP, A, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, DOWN, B, B, A, A+B then START

GIGAWING 2

4 bonus planes

hold A+B until the capcom logo then shut down your system

1 bonus plane more

hold UP2+START2 until the capcom logo

Street Fighter Zero 3 upper

Play modes :

Classical (no ISM) : hold HP+HK at the title screen then START

Mazi (mega damage) : hold MP+MK at the title scren then START

Saiko (low guard) : hold LP+LK at the title screen then START

Battle modes:

Dramatic battle : hold LK+MK+HK at the title screen then START

Survival : hold LP+MP+HP at the title screen then START

Shin Gouki :

go in GAMETEST MENU=>GAMECONFIGURATION=>SECRET CHARACTERS : ON

then highlight Gouki, hold START and then select as usual

I think there is the same for Vega

Sari (Dhalsim's wife) in every stage:

when playin Dhalsim, hold LP+HP between rounds
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

excuse me for my retarded/n00bness but how/where do you enter the codes in?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Every game has a 'Test Mode' where system tests and changes can be made. There is also a test mode for the game itself and varies from game to game. The games you see listed here have a section where you can enter the codes. The Naomi system has 2 buttons: Test and Restart. They are located where all the other connections are made.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Foolish to ask I know and I don't want you to think I doubt you knowledge on this RGP but have you tried out the MVC2 codes or has anyone else? I thought the only way to get the characters was by waiting a few weeks
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You should become familiar with the search function. Take a look here:

http://www.sega-naomi.com/forum/viewtop ... nter+codes.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yea I know (no sarcasm in that statement). I'm starting to become a little more familiar with this every day. Thx for the link by the way. Very informative :D
OldFoo

Re: Naomi Game Codes.....

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:
Project Justice: RG026E1B; 5RC52J3M; YDWNBTU; KROYV4EZ; C83LKN59; 1B6GIMWN; MGNG8U92; J2ACRC4U

The 4th code is incomplete - here is a complete list with which character gets released:

RG026E1B - W-Daigo

5RC52J3M - P-Akira

YDWVNBTU - Vatsu

KROYV4EZ - Kurow

C83LKN59 - Hyo

1B6GIMWN - B-Batsu

MGNG8U92 - D-Hyo

J2ACRC4U - All secret characters
OldFoo

Re: Naomi Game Codes.....

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:
Dead Or Alive 2: LOVE; MIRAI

I entered both codes on the password option in the game test mode but only the code MIRAI worked (unlocked the survival mode).

The tag team mode still locked.

How can i unlock the tag team mode?

What is that LOVE code used for?