Project Justice/Rival Schools 2 Unlock Codes

Frequently Asked Questions Technical Database
OldFoo

Project Justice/Rival Schools 2 Unlock Codes

Post by OldFoo »

:smt006

Does any1 have a complete set of unlock codes that work? The ones referenced in the sticky post don't all work. Google turns up Dreamcast stuff so I have no where else to turn to. Please help me out :smt020
OldFoo

Re: Project Justice/Rival Schools 2 Unlock Codes

Post by OldFoo »

Been a while since I played so can't recall exactly off hand, but I do recall that some of the codes required you to play story mode in certain ways to get the character, then once you had em someone could join in for versus...I just remember that because it's always how I got burning batsu(who is substantially better than regular batsu)...anyhoo, I think I have all the ones I got to work written down somewhere, so I'll see if I can dig them up for ya... :)

DJ Infinity wrote::smt006

Does any1 have a complete set of unlock codes that work? The ones referenced in the sticky post don't all work. Google turns up Dreamcast stuff so I have no where else to turn to. Please help me out :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Actually the last code on the sticky page works and everyone is unlocked. Thanx tho since you were the only person to try to help me out :smt020