US World Series Baseball looks alot like a Naomi Uni?

Frequently Asked Questions Technical Database
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Orrimarrko wrote:
d wrote:To me that doesn't sound like a too good deal.

The games are cheapish that nobody wants, but that's just me living in the netherlands where uni are sold cheapish

Not sure how that isn't a good deal.

$850 including delivery - now I'm not sure how far the cabinet is traveling, but if it's being shipped, that's at least $250 for sure.

The cabinet has to be worth $400+.

Virtua NBA is $100+

The baseball 2P control panel is worth $75 anyway.

So, these totaled $25:

Heavy Metal Geomatrix

Virtua Tennis (Power Smash)

WWF Royal Rumble

Capcom Vs. SNK

Mobile Suit Gundam

World Series 99

Power Stone (Error 01)

Unless it's being delivered for free, I'd say it's a good deal.

If it's not, then the 7 games listed above cost $275 (or under $40 each.)

That's of course, if I've priced the cabinet correctly - it might be worth more than $400.

Either way - I think it's a pretty decent deal that many people would have jumped on.

It's being delivered only about 40-50 miles.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

As I said, I paid $850 for mine without any games/systems and without the control panel, and now I feel like I got ripped off big time.

The cab is JVS wired, but you'll have some work to do to get the proper wiring to the control panel for a 2L12B setup - right now, if the picture indicates its current state, it's wired solely for analog.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

shaktazuki wrote:As I said, I paid $850 for mine without any games/systems and without the control panel, and now I feel like I got ripped off big time.

The cab is JVS wired, but you'll have some work to do to get the proper wiring to the control panel for a 2L12B setup - right now, if the picture indicates its current state, it's wired solely for analog.

The guy has hooked up the blast panel previously and I do beleive that when I opened the cp that the wiring was there already for it to be hooked up.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Awesome deal then. Good find!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You should ask him how much he wants for the Tomb Raider pachislo I see there in the picture. It's a very fun machine, I wish I still had mine. :smt009