Sega Lindbergh Yellow totally fails on me :-(

Frequently Asked Questions Technical Database
OldFoo

Sega Lindbergh Yellow totally fails on me :-(

Post by OldFoo »

Hey there,

Yesterday i got this nice Afterburner Climax Cab :

then after i looked around in the Menu a bit i restarted the game and it went well for some minutes.

However suddenly the Game freezed, so i turned the power off and waited some minutes and powered it back on.

Then i got this :

After that the game started and i got this Screen :

Error 10 ...i thought ok then, let's turn the Power off again and restart the cab, i did so and what happend is this :

i did let the os install for over an hour but it stuck at "Phase 4"

I'm totally Clueless and a Lindbergh noob :-(

What should i do?? :smt102
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i know little about Lindbergh but the first screen is complaining about a network interface it seems.

could be you need to do some simple cleaning of that part? if it is a separate part or replace that part. try cleaning first
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thank you very much for your fast repy :-)

i don't really understand what you mean by "cleaning" and wich part?

you mean cleaning like cleaning a dirty Surface with a cloth? or you mean more softwarebased?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

clean the board
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ok, and how do i do that best? with a Brush or so?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

first you need to identify what part is the network interface. then i would take that part off carefully. use remove any socketed chips making sure you not how they plugged back in. take alot of pics of the board all during this to make sure you know how to put back.

like most of the electronics scrubbing them with soap and water. scrub any connectors that are used. then shaking most of the water off. use a hair dryer to dry this completely.

you must make sure no water exists on the cleaned board.

reassemble
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

seems pretty dangerous :smt085
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

whats dangerous?

this is standard practice to do any fixes. ive fixed many things by just a cleaning.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

never Did that before... i'll give it a Try.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

make sure its completely dry. i beg you