Sega Lindbergh Yellow totally fails on me :-(

Frequently Asked Questions Technical Database
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

does anyone know if the standard Afterburnercab like mine has any kind of Forcefeedback or such? before it started to cripple i was in the Menu and did see that you can switch between Deluxe cab and standard Cab with or without forcefeedback... And what i wanted to mention : the Demag button makes Sounds when i push it, but dosent demag the CRT lol...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Marco_in_motion wrote:does anyone know if the standard Afterburnercab like mine has any kind of Forcefeedback or such? before it started to cripple I was in the Menu and did see that you can switch between Deluxe cab and standard Cab with or without forcefeedback... And what I wanted to mention : the Demag button makes Sounds when I push it, but dosent demag the CRT lol...

There is multiple versions of Afterburner software.

There is also multiple stick types, the one you got is a 5V shaker job (similar to consoles) - although like HOTD4, the chances are the motors are dead/or disconnected.

Still reckon the video card is your issue - but really you need to send it someone for examining.

The CF card has the OS and the HDD is the game image, very, very rare for the CF card to get corrupt as it is mounted read only, and is solid state (out of 200+ Lindberghs I've had here, only one had a faulty Grub loader).
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The Technician of the Dealer will visit me at Home tomorrow, to take a look at it. I'll keep you guy's posted. Thank you very much for the Help provided:-)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ok Guy's the Problem is solved, it was the Voltage or better said : the Connection from the PSU to the Lindbergh itself. Me in my idiotic behaviour measured the Voltage by the PSU and not on the Connection near the Lindbergh lol. So the Cab is up and running, the Demag is fixed also and the Joystick now vibrates :-)

My Friend Playing :Image

And now look at this :Image

This Cab has a damn Sanwa PFX inside and the Coincounter is on ~8900 :smt007

and it has a fancy OSD : Image
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Had the same type of thing, all these strange problems like being stuck at a loading screen or game freezing. got my other Lindy yellow in thinking this should do the trick and...

same thing, so it had to be the PSU. urn up 5v and 3.3v a notch and all strange problems vanished before my eyes ;)