Ban Segafanforlife/Casey/Japhei ?

Admin/Mod Section
OldFoo

Ban Segafanforlife/Casey/Japhei ?

Post by OldFoo »

Right made a new section for us admin/mods only basically to discuss stuff we want to remin hidden from public/members viwing.

First up Casey, ban him ?

Problem being if we do like with say Neo-Geo.com he may come back & go into scamming overdrive, at least this way we can sort of control him.

Thoughts ?
Last edited by OldFoo on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

He's been pretty disruptive as of late. He also still refuses to give a refund until he gets the merchandise back first. He doesn't follow instructions and is not knowledgeable enough to support his sales. Also, considering that other members are saying he should be banned, even though they were unaffected by his low standard selling habits, we may have no choice but to ban him. I've given him more chances than he deserves to make things right, but continues to be stubborn. But you may be right, we can control what happens somewhat like things are. We could stop him from selling (a possibility).

That being said, he's practically asking to be banned. :smt018
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well, well. What do you know!!

I gave him an ultimatum and now he has sent me a message saying that he will send a refund if I guarantee the transaction. I told him I would in the beginning, but it seems he's finally gotten through his stubbornness and is actually doing something about it instead of arguing.

More updates as things progress.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ban him, he asked a lame question about lupin.. :smt015
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I don't know, what is the story behind him?? If we got evidence he is a potential risk to members of this site, then he must go. IMO
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

He deserves a ban for sure but as Pete said he will most probably come back under another nick ...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Could we stop him from buying/selling? Like, stop his ability to browse the Market session. I thought I'd bring this up as a possibility. After all, the potential to ask dumb questions and comments has not been destructive in the past. :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

It's over and done with. The refund has been issued and the long, unnecessarily drawn-out process is gone. Finally... :111
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice to finally be able to visit

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Maybe a ban is in order for this guy ? :smt011