Segafan4life?

Admin/Mod Section
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:He wants to buy this whole site from me btw...

That would be a sad day (and the last day I come here.)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

can only think it would then be used for him to sell his warez and not benefit the community and would put a lot of people off from visiting
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

He did originally write most of the main site you know, it was his & another guys site, that guy passed it to me after a falling out with him.

Anyway he's only offered me a $100 so I'll think I will pass.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Guy is talking shit about net booting, that warrants a BAN IMO. :smt008
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I was surprised that thread lasted that long, I have seen Casey's Net Dimm boot without a sec chip (as friend that bought my Naomi Uni, was running one from him), I was surprised myself! but taking that topic into main forums not good, my money is he did it, to then get people to PM him about it, and then he can try to sell it to them
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Looks like he might be at it again:

http://www.sega-naomi.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&start=30

See last post.

I don't know why we keep putting up with his shit.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The number SegaFan4Life provided to the buyer is bullshit.

The guy paid on July 4th, and SF4L didn't reply to the guy until the 12th (8 days later.)

SF4L is claiming that he had to wait until the deposit cleared into his bank account in order to pay for the shipping cost of the item. I also feel this is a load of shite.

So when he finally gives Krillin3230 a tracking number, and tells him it's been sent - the number doesn't come up in the usps.com tracking system.

I sent him a pm today telling him that he needs to double check the number and get back with me ASAP. Without a picture of the postal receipt or a legitimate tracking number - the assumption is that he did not send it.

Again, I don't know why we put up with this guy's crap - he adds absolutely no value to the boards at all.

I'll continue to monitor the situation, but in all honesty - if the buyer doesn't receive his item very soon, I think the guy should be banned from here.

Net booting, terrible selling practices, scamming, etc. Come on guys; he's a douche.

Steve
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just ban the idiot..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Just ban the idiot..

Agreed. I'll talk to Pete.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

can you ban IP etc as he will be back if you ban him, same thing over and over