Segafan4life?

Admin/Mod Section
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:I don't think the forum software is that advanced.

Well, we need to do something. We can't do nothing, because "he'll just pop up again."

I'm open for suggestions, but I think he needs to go. Apparently, there's a way to see the other names he uses or what IP address he's using, so there's something we can do to monitor his "return."

I wasted a lot of time with him yesterday, and told him that he needs to refund the guy on Friday if the buyer hasn't received it. If he sent it via Priority Mail on the 12th, there is no way it wouldn't be ther by now - and the signature confirmation number would be in the system.

He's full of crap like usual.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

must be able to ban his IP address (or range)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

friend that is selling the NOS N1 mobo, Casey contacted him about net booting, and tried to sell him dimm and roms, so chances are if he did it to him, does to anyone in the Sales thread?????
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think he has to go.

Doing nothing is not a responsible option.

Alternatively, we can post a sticky in the forum thread in bold CAPS:

"DO NOT DEAL WITH SEGAFAN4LIFE" - You have been warned!

Within the sticky thread, we can list the reasons why, and alternative names he uses, etc.

We can lock the thread/post, so that he cannot reply to it. We can also delete any FS threads that he posts.

Thanks,

Steve
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

agreed as the new members on here, KLOV etc do not seem to know history and could well get burnt :(
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete, Andy - thoughts?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think that someone who doesn't hold up their end of a sale should not be allowed to continue. He's been warned and he had his chance. :smt021
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sorry just been down this road before, guy will come back in any way possible.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Buyer let me know he received the GDRom, but it was shipped on the 20th.

16 days after the douche received the money.

I like the option of a BIG sticky post that warns everyone not to deal with this guy, and to do so at their own risk.

If you don't want to ban him, then that's the next best option.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Another thought...

We can simply delete any posts he makes in the Market section.

That way, he won't be able to post anything for sale.

Thoughts?