Post by OldFoo »

Custom rank ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:Custom rank ;)

Sorry, I don't know what that means. :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

well we didnt actually ban his original CASEY names, we just created a new user group called BANNED & DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DOUCHE :P so everyone can still see him, just he couldnt post anything new, till he tried with various other email accounts, then we just banned the entire IP range of his accounts
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

englishman_in_plantcity wrote:well we didnt actually ban his original CASEY names, we just created a new user group called BANNED & DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DOUCHE :P so everyone can still see him, just he couldnt post anything new, till he tried with various other email accounts, then we just banned the entire IP range of his accounts

We can just delete any posts he makes, that way it doesn't matter if he's banned or not.

Whatever way you guys want to go is fine with me; I just would feel bacd if new folks here get burned by the asshole.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

We need to think up a cleaver & informative rank.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

most forums seem to have some sort of ranking system, just create a new one for him and label him :P
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi guys,

Jost got this in PM:

mltv wrote:Got this in response to one of my postings. I would have just ignored this message, but I decided to look up information on this guy. Turns out he is some big scammer across many many arcade forums, and I also see he has some issue on this forum(check his feedback), but has not been banned. If needed, feel free to check my private messages.

From SegaFan4Life

To mltv

Posted Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Subject Naomi games

Interested in playing every game on naomi almost?

I have a net dimm with loader for sale.

I read through this topic about SegaFan4Life, but shouldn't we just ban him? Or just add a public statement not to deal with him, sticky, at the top of the market section?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think we will just have to delete his sales posts or move them into here from now on.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

From the sounds of things I think the the guy is in the wrong on this occasion, thoughts ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

If you mean the buyer could be wrong: I tend to go with segafan4life on this one. It has not been long since the deal was closed, and the buyer does seem somewhat impatient.

Does not change the fact that segafan4life is a seller you would want to avoid like the plague, imo..

Shall we just wait a little bit to see what happens with this deal? If indeed the stuff arrives beginning/middle of next week?