Segafan4life?

Admin/Mod Section
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

englishman_in_plantcity wrote:can you ban IP etc as he will be back if you ban him, same thing over and over

Hey Mick,

I'm not sure about any of that - though I hear what you're saying.

There's got to be a way to block him somehow, or at least disable his ability to post in the Market section...

Steve
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

he has tried 3 times since we banned him locally to get back on using other emails (even thou 2 out of 3 were schump names....idiot!!) and other was his current girlfriends via ebay, so not too smart, but if you cant ban him outright, he will come back with a new name, start off all nice and do the usual sell stuff (cheap stuff) get a good rep and bang repeat before, he is still trying to crack KLOV with his Net Dimm/Type X2 stuff with PM'ing people on there, he will continue to do this, even on KLOV they have posted picture of him, addresses, the works, and still claims its not him!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

englishman_in_plantcity wrote:he has tried 3 times since we banned him locally to get back on using other emails (even thou 2 out of 3 were schump names....idiot!!) and other was his current girlfriends via ebay, so not too smart, but if you cant ban him outright, he will come back with a new name, start off all nice and do the usual sell stuff (cheap stuff) get a good rep and bang repeat before, he is still trying to crack KLOV with his Net Dimm/Type X2 stuff with PM'ing people on there, he will continue to do this, even on KLOV they have posted picture of him, addresses, the works, and still claims its not him!

Ugg...he's like a cockroach.

Anyone know how we can get rid of him completely.

I've been emailing/pm'ing him back and forth for the last hour, and he's on my last nerve.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

dont tell me, so many excuses or BS lies????? and still no proof of shipping?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

englishman_in_plantcity wrote:dont tell me, so many excuses or BS lies????? and still no proof of shipping?

He claims to have just found the receipt.

He has sent me 6 fuzzy pictures of a Signature Confirmation slip (the pink one) with a date stamp on it, that I cannot read.

I told him that if he wants to clear this up, to take the receipt and slip, and go to Kinkos. Have them scan it and send me the scan via email.

If it's legit, then that's that. He said that he sent it via Priority Mail on the 12th.

Hell, even Pony Express doesn't take 8 days from Florida to Texas.

He said that he would give a refund if it didn't arrive in a few days.

I told him that if it wasn't there by Friday, he needed to refund the buyer's money.

I need a beer.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

your more tolerant than me, tired of hearing the same thing with him, over and over, exactly the same thing over and over, my money is uses the same receipt over and over
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

englishman_in_plantcity wrote:your more tolerant than me, tired of hearing the same thing with him, over and over, exactly the same thing over and over, my money is uses the same receipt over and over

LOL. My vote is still to ban him. If there's a way to do it so he can't return, I say let's do it.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

He will just return under another name, email ect...seen it loads of times before on various forums.

He's on AO as TruthKeeper too.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:He will just return under another name, email ect...seen it loads of times before on various forums.

He's on AO as TruthKeeper too.

Can we just exclude him from the Market forum?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I don't think the forum software is that advanced.