Andy has left Admin team...

Admin/Mod Section
OldFoo

Andy has left Admin team...

Post by OldFoo »

I have spoken to a few people, and I feel I do not want to particapte as a moderator anymore, I feel I don't offer much as a moderator.

1) I am having trust issues with people

2) I don't want to know about people bitching about people back (i know it's common that people don't gel)

3) I can not give this place much time, I am actually looking into setting up a new business (non-arcade)

4) I will still be around in some fashion, and will give my help to forum members where I can

In case anyone is wondering there is a few people on here I don't personally like, I won't mention there names (J69) - it's nothing I wouldn't say to there faces though.

Much love, peace out...

I will be doing the same at Sega-naomi.com as well..

Not 100% sure what this is all about, more to do with a AO where this was posted in their mod section, but I've removed his admin rights from here, shame really as he has been here from the start.
OldFoo

Re: Andy has left Admin team...

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:
I have spoken to a few people, and I feel I do not want to particapte as a moderator anymore, I feel I don't offer much as a moderator.

1) I am having trust issues with people

2) I don't want to know about people bitching about people back (I know it's common that people don't gel)

3) I can not give this place much time, I am actually looking into setting up a new business (non-arcade)

4) I will still be around in some fashion, and will give my help to forum members where I can

In case anyone is wondering there is a few people on here I don't personally like, I won't mention there names (J69) - it's nothing I wouldn't say to there faces though.

Much love, peace out...

I will be doing the same at Sega-naomi.com as well..

Not 100% sure what this is all about, more to do with a AO where this was posted in their mod section, but I've removed his admin rights from here, shame really as he has been here from the start.

That's a terrible shame.

I could totally understand if he doesn't have much time to devote here, but in my opinion, he's an invaluable resource - especially for those of us overseas.

I hope he doesn't lump us in with whomever he's having issues with on AO.

Honestly, there isn't much for him to do here except chime in whenever he's able. I hope he'll continue to do that.

Cheers.

Steve
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thats a shame, I dont follow AO at all, never made the transitition after Killercabs, as found SN had all I needed, so unaware of issues, Andys site is a great source of parts, and hopefully he sticks around and continues with the great advice and help
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

odd wonder whos been bitching about him.

sorry to hear andys gone.

i my self have had issues as mum had a brain hemorage so im not around as much as i would like to be due to being at bed side 2 times a day and having to do a house clearence as mums hording has to stop so when she does come home carers can look after her.

right back on to the the rubish pile i go.

all the best

josh.