what format is the cf cards in?

Moderators: please move/split threads into here
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ain't that the total contrary of what you just said 1 page earlier?

android wrote:
But for Chihiro and Triforce you will need to have an Original SEGA CF CARD. :D
OldFoo

Re: SEGA CF Interface

Post by OldFoo »

android wrote:
AndyGeezer wrote:
android wrote:Netbooting is for lamers and for kids.

The Arcade Hardware must to be standadalone, and the Netbooting PC's must to stay away from the Arcade Stuff.

ALL the Naomi, Triforce and Chihiro games can load from CF card.

I prefer the SEGA ORIGINAL CF INTERFACE BOXES, I LIKE THEM.

But Really you don't need to buy a Special CF Interface, a cheap 3$ CF to IDE converter is enought.

In the case of Chihiro and Triforce is direct.

See my little video of WMMT booting from CF card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMGc4etYV8

Nice of you to give me credit.. :smt015

For the record, everyone knows I knew about this since day 1. :smt007

Give you credit for what?

Cause you comment that on one email?

I have this working from more than 1 year ago.

But the purpose of the video was only to demonstrate that my Chihiro is booting from a Sandisk CF card, not a SEGA ORIGINAL ONE.

You have also a patched firmware for Chihiro from the 1st day?

Odd, I sent you an e-mail, then it appears here.... Ok, you are better than me.. is true.. You is #1.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

footix wrote:ain't that the total contrary of what you just said 1 page earlier?

android wrote:
But for Chihiro and Triforce you will need to have an Original SEGA CF CARD. :D

I have a patched firmware for Chihiro, that is not public and never will be.
OldFoo

Re: SEGA CF Interface

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:
android wrote:
AndyGeezer wrote:

Nice of you to give me credit.. :smt015

For the record, everyone knows I knew about this since day 1. :smt007

Give you credit for what?

Cause you comment that on one email?

I have this working from more than 1 year ago.

But the purpose of the video was only to demonstrate that my Chihiro is booting from a Sandisk CF card, not a SEGA ORIGINAL ONE.

You have also a patched firmware for Chihiro from the 1st day?

Odd, I sent you an e-mail, then it appears here.... Ok, you are better than me.. is true.. You is #1.

I asked you to buy two CF intefaces, really i'm going to buy them, maybe not from you.

You comment that as i have a hacked firmware, why i need those interfaces if i can use the internall IDE connector.

I already told you that for my machines i use ONLY ORIGINAL STUFF, cause i'm a collector and my machines are 100% Originals.

You think that i don't know from the first day about the IDE internal connector?

Quote from your email

I sold all my Chihiro?s, midi boards and won?t be getting anymore ? I might buy some in for customer repairs, but Chihiro for me is dead. :)

So in that moment i decide to make a small video of my chihiro booting from a Non Sega CF card, that's all.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm still wondering how efficient those Spain hacks are. I heard from a Friend that his Hummer Extreme dies after about 1h45 of gameplay.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

footix wrote:I'm still wondering how efficient those Spain hacks are. I heard from a Friend that his Hummer Extreme dies after about 1h45 of gameplay.

If the games hangs, probably the hack comes from Uk, :D

Or maybe from Belgium ....
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Android, you wonder why I won't accept your facebook friend request!!

All you do is try and spread lies and rumours about me on various places.. Seriously, I am considering deleting myself from ALL forums and all my posts.

Also it is well documented you hang around with known scammers/hackers.

People know who the right guy is I feel.. although I could be wrong, if ANY body replies on here saying Android is in the right, then I will pack my bags, get my coat and I WILL NEVER RETURN..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Android, you wonder why I won't accept your facebook friend request!!

All you do is try and spread lies and rumours about me on various places.. Seriously, I am considering deleting myself from ALL forums and all my posts.

Also it is well documented you hang around with known scammers/hackers.

People know who the right guy is I feel.. although I could be wrong, if ANY body replies on here saying Android is in the right, then I will pack my bags, get my coat and I WILL NEVER RETURN..

Andy,

For you all is personal.

You started this.

I put a picture of my Chihiro and one video of my chihiro booting a game from a Sandisk CF card, that's all, is my work.

You Automatically, tried to win protagonism on the thread and tried to discredit my work.

You now that i hacked the CF system more than two years ago.

It's true that i got the first CF reader from you and some game images from you, that's all.

I done all the work my self, without any help.

So every time somebody says anything on the forum you automatically says, i know this from the first day.

Ok it's true you did first with or without help, i don't know i only know, that you didn't help people.

You say that by commeting on one email that on the chihiro there is a IDE connector, from that moment all the merit is yours?

I done all my work alone without any help.

And about me, i have a lot of friends, some are better that others, but i'm honest, i made a lot of trades and business with people in this forum and other forums, no one has a complain with me.

So if i'm a friend of a scammer, automatically i'm a scammer?

Interesting theory, cause you have also some friends that are hackers...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

android wrote:

Actualy Oon Chihiro / Triforce you can run every game on a NON SEGA cf too , but the problem is after 6 min runnin' the game gives us an error and than you can do nothing. SO do your video again coz I'd like to see if your custom firmware works after 6min :)

:smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

zitoun wrote:
android wrote:

Actualy Oon Chihiro / Triforce you can run every game on a NON SEGA cf too , but the problem is after 6 min runnin' the game gives us an error and than you can do nothing. SO do your video again coz I'd like to see if your custom firmware works after 6min :)

I'm not sayin you're a liar I mean a 1min video doesn't prove anything for me :smt012

Let us know :smt006