Post by OldFoo »

nice find
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SEGA CORPORATION
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:SEGA CORPORATION

And there are other hidden opcions that can be enabled also in the Command 2 answer.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

android wrote:

And there are other hidden opcions that can be enabled also in the Command 2 answer.

Yes, but nothing too exciting, as "most" games do not use any developer mode, unless you use setup a gdb server.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:
android wrote:

Yes, but nothing too exciting, as "most" games do not use any developer mode, unless you use setup a gdb server.

You can also have the keychip enable fileserver mode, which means the images are stored on a fileserver, which is like net booting.

But enough of Lindbergh, is old.. Also this is Naomi.com, maybe you should setup a Lindbergh forum?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

sorry to say but this news is nothing really exciting :smt009 , I got this special chip from Andy some months ago for free to switch regions on my lindberghs..... :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

mar.vetto wrote:sorry to say but this news is nothing really exciting :smt009 , I got this special chip from Andy some months ago for free to switch regions on my lindberghs..... :D

Maybe for you or for Andy is not new, but for most of people is something new.

And also for me is new, like most people i'm tired of unsolder the e2prom and reprogram it.

And i didn't got it from Andy, i done it my self.

Is very nice for you to say that is not new and you have it for the first day, but the difference is that i share my knowledge and my discovers and i done it my self.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Will the region change, change the system language or open up new content.

But nice find
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Last edited by OldFoo on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:
android wrote:
mar.vetto wrote:sorry to say but this news is nothing really exciting :smt009 , I got this special chip from Andy some months ago for free to switch regions on my lindberghs..... :D

Maybe for you or for Andy is not new, but for most of people is something new.

And also for me is new, like most people I'm tired of unsolder the e2prom and reprogram it.

And I didn't got it from Andy, I done it my self.

Is very nice for you to say that is not new and you have it for the first day, but the difference is that I share my knowledge and my discovers and I done it my self.

This is a Naomi forum, not a lindbergh forum.

There is about 4 different ways to change the region on Lindbergh, you've found two, but there is another 2 ways to find yet.

I also gave out the info for region Tri/Chihiro, Lindbergh is more obscure and not many people plan to own one as 90% of the games are dedicated.

Problem is I give tips and such out and people claim the work as there own and then try to make money from it - normally from Spain, just like those net booting keychips. :smt015

RingEdge/Wide has a similar thing also, although Sega now put a region in the security chip as well which is a bitmask. Regions are Japan/Export/USA/China

So this is a Naomi forum, and we can not speak about Chihiro, Triforce and Lindbergh, only on Naomi :D

I can't count how many Chihiro post there are around here.

I don't know if you are speaking about Alex or about me, cause he was the first guy selling netbooting keychips on ebay.

My first netbooting keychips i had, were made by my self.

GURU sent to me the first Naomi Keychip Game, that was decaped for the Mame project.

I dissassemble completely the code of this keychip and i made my own PIC DUMPER, that was 4 or 5 years ago.

Then i bought some satellite games on Yahoo Auctions, that i dumped with my PIC Reader and the rest is trivial, a monkey can do it also.