Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sweet, congrats.

I'd love to play that game again...

damn.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thats a stunning game that ..... iv got it on the saturn, i think its called batman forever. ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

What this, homemade cabs now?

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:What this, homemade cabs now?

You're not supposed to see that :smt019 It's a BIG work in progress and I am not really happy so far so I wasn't showing it.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Don't worry about it. A 'work-in-progress' doesn't usually show the end result. I think it's rather exciting to see self-made work. :smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

heres an early W.I.P of my MiniCute when that was W.I.P

http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ped3yx.jpg

W.I.P is a good thing cos the end resluts feel much more satisfying

nice idea using a Sega CP too, means upgrades for other games will be easier. is this W.I.P for the monitor/naomi thing you were buying up loads of shiz for ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mr-Megalo wrote:heres an early W.I.P of my MiniCute when that was W.I.P

http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ped3yx.jpg

W.I.P is a good thing cos the end resluts feel much more satisfying

nice idea using a Sega CP too, means upgrades for other games will be easier. is this W.I.P for the monitor/naomi thing you were buying up loads of shiz for ?

Yeah. Here's my vision. 27" vga monitor, 5-6 interchangable CP's, Dual'd in the cab with a Dreamcast that can use the same 4 or 6 button CP as the Naomi uses, setup for DC driving games, some how vert capable, and that stuff is the easy stuff....

....what am I worried about?

Making the thing look presentable.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

you can do it :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mr-Megalo wrote:you can do it :smt020

lol,

thanks for the attempted cheer up :) I think at the least, it will be a fun cab to play, just maybe not to look at.