Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble gd-rom?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

bamarquez226 wrote:I checked out shoppingmalljapan yesterday after Dave's post. It seems pretty straightforward. I started to poke around and see what's available, and I get the dreaded, "Will Not Ship Overseas" line. That was disappointing.

Where were you getting the "Will Not Ship Overseas?--from Yahoo!Japan or SMJ. SMJ definitely ship overseas, and they're based the U.S anyway.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

brumma wrote:
Where were you getting the "Will Not Ship Overseas?--from Yahoo!Japan or SMJ. SMJ definitely ship overseas, and they're based the U.S anyway.

From Yahoo Japan. :smt009
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

bamarquez226 wrote:
brumma wrote:

From Yahoo Japan. :smt009

Yeah, they pretty much prohibit foreigners from participating. :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

brumma wrote:

Yeah, they pretty much prohibit foreigners from participating. :smt011

I saw some stuff I wanted too, oh well, at least I know what to go through if I find anything I like.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thanks for the info on the proxy bidding guys, I bid on a Death Crimson OX for my soon to arrive Maze of Kings but one of you lot outbid me and still got it for the starting bid. :smt010

Oh well maybe next time. :)

Ace`.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

There was a HOTD2 on the other day also, but went a bit high for me as it was listed as "Junk".

I thought Death Crimson OX was a turkey anyway?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well there aren't many shooters on Naomi so I'll take what I can get. Also as a collector, gotta catch them all. :D

Where'd that HOTD2 pic come from? Geezer or RGP? I know it was one of you. :smt005
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Its auto avatar, 2 posts=HOTD 2, 3 posts VS3 & so on.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Oh ok I'll let you off. ;)