Looking for Naomi Deluxe Universal Cabinet manual as PDF

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Looking for Naomi Deluxe Universal Cabinet manual as PDF

Post by OldFoo »

Yo men ; )

Hopefully someone can help me out for I am looking for the Naomi Deluxe Universal Cabinet's manual in Adobe Acrobat's PDF format.

Cheers
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sadly not, been to that site, seuservice and sega amusement us - couldn't find a thing : /

Heck, even some pics, other than the one from the flyer would be helpful for my research!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Rare cab. Never ever seen one.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yes, that's what it seems to me too. And that's why I am so curious. I only know the pic from the flyer : /
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I actually started to doubt if this one was ever manufactured. But coinopexpress offers them for grabs. And then something funny happened.

I had this auction in one of my browser windows all the time: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0200989384 And I just realised that on the lower photograph on the left is something that looks familiar : ) Emailed the seller if he has got pics of that item too. I hope so... : )
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Played on them loads of times in UK arcades & arcade shows, 1 even came up for sale in summer on KC.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Not rare at all in the UK, bit pointless IMO.. The price on those has dropped big time, also the screens aren't great..

39" Pentranic, or though I've seen 50" PTV versions as well.

Better off with a 29" Naomi UR as it offers better control panel and picture..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Interresting to hear that. Sorry, didn't want to ask something pointless - just never saw one over here. And a curious n00b question: What's better with the Naomi UR control panel? No idea why, but I had thought that this cp might feel better. Not?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well the control panel on the UR is interchangable with AStro, Blasts and co.

The DX has 2 single player control panels which match nothing I've seen.. Also the Naomi DX was a cardiff build, meaning shit quality..

Japan spec for the win.