Triforce question

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I reckon latest/net games will only run on type 3 boards
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Parris wrote:The only person I know with the VS 2006 title has actually had it on eBay and was unable to confirm to me the BIOS version etc because it was all packaged up for transit so I can't help you with that one. There is very little TriForce information available, primarily because there appear to be fewer titles available than the Naomi system.

However Coin Express is selling the title and seem to think an older kit will accept it. http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/p ... _6888.html

Does anyone reading through this (if any) know of any similar sites for the TriForce?

i had vs4 2006 and it dosent works with triforce model1, the game itself has an update inside and you can update triforce model1 with it, but it will says firmware version not fullfill, so it will not boot, same thing for vs4.

i got the decrypted image of vs 4 2006 also :) it has an update folder inside that contains the entire firmware
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Alveida wrote:
Parris wrote:The only person I know with the VS 2006 title has actually had it on eBay and was unable to confirm to me the BIOS version etc because it was all packaged up for transit so I can't help you with that one. There is very little TriForce information available, primarily because there appear to be fewer titles available than the Naomi system.

However Coin Express is selling the title and seem to think an older kit will accept it. http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/p ... _6888.html

Does anyone reading through this (if any) know of any similar sites for the TriForce?

I had vs4 2006 and it dosent works with triforce model1, the game itself has an update inside and you can update triforce model1 with it, but it will says firmware version not fullfill, so it will not boot, same thing for vs4.

I got the decrypted image of vs 4 2006 also :) it has an update folder inside that contains the entire firmware

Thank you - that is actually very helpful information!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

an Interesting tidbit I found whilst tinkering with a Wangan Midnight: Maximum Tune 2 dedicab...the Chihiro boot screen is similar if not identical to the triforce boot screen exept for the logo...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

VS4 is the tip top soccer shizz