Did the Zombie Revenge kit come with analog joysticks?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Did the Zombie Revenge kit come with analog joysticks?

Post by OldFoo »

I was curious if anyone knows if the new kit comes with analog sticks.

I thought I read that this game used analog sticks, though I could certainly be mistaken.

Thanks!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I just got this game. By default it looks for analog joysticks. However you can switch to normal (Digital) by going into the test mode :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I did hear that you could swtich to digital rather than analog, but I was more curious as to whether the kit came with analog joysticks or not.

Anyone know? Time is running out!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

To answer your question, I think it did, but the ones that you are looking at may NOT BE analog, its really hard to tell from the pic. But they don't look like the analog sticks that I have seen/remember - that are on the early naomi machines including the US zombie revenge.

The zombie revenge analog sticks I have seen look like these http://www.seuservice.com/manuals/Zombi ... eMain.html

(notice ball top, and if you look at the underside you can see the actuator type mech underneath (analog)) These type are also used on the world series CP as the joysticks.

So if I were you, I would let the auction slip and maybe he will re-list for what I think should be a more reasonable starting bid.

Hope this helps.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

neofrank wrote:To answer your question, I think it did, but the ones that you are looking at may NOT BE analog, its really hard to tell from the pic. But they don't look like the analog sticks that I have seen/remember - that are on the early naomi machines including the US zombie revenge.

The zombie revenge analog sticks I have seen look like these http://www.seuservice.com/manuals/Zombi ... eMain.html

(notice ball top, and if you look at the underside you can see the actuator type mech underneath (analog)) These type are also used on the world series CP as the joysticks.

So if I were you, I would let the auction slip and maybe he will re-list for what I think should be a more reasonable starting bid.

Hope this helps.

It does - thank you!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

somebody pm me the auction. I would like to see the starting bid. I already have the game. :smt020