winning eleven 2003....anyone?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:It will be, its JVS.

JVS = Jamma 2, so if you have a Jamma Sega I/O then it will work fine.

Its why some Konami and Namco kits are sold with Sega I/O Jamma boards.

will it work with a capcom i/o? I just didn't want to buy the amp, volume pot, and extra psu....

I just don't understand why there's a jamma edge if you don't use it. There has to be a way to use the edge on the game. I think I am going to wait for a manual before I buy that other stuff.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

missed the manual because of work today :( I am going to my folks tomarrow and hopefully can get some scans up tomarrow. I haven't seen them in a few weeks, so we may just be catching up, but I can get over there and do it this week for sure.

it's a 2002 manual, but the same hardware. HOpefully they are somewhat the same.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Has that wire come yet?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yeah, got it at the P.O. today. PM'd you on killercabs to say thanks just a bit ago
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I see, the wire was a custom job on my part hence the missing wire.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:I see, the wire was a custom job on my part hence the missing wire.

what goes there? Anything I will need?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ngt wrote:

:smt102 I don't know how you wiring is, I thought you only needed a few wires, you should of said that you needed them all attached.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:
ngt wrote:

:smt102 I don't know how you wiring is, I thought you only needed a few wires, you should of said that you needed them all attached.

I don't know if I do. My WE2003 game that has 4 buttons and the stick doesn't have that one in there. The harness in my astro cab does have them though. I am not complaining and am happy with what I have. It will work for what I need it for I am sure.

Since you made it yourself, do you have an extra crimp pin for these laying around? My parts store only carries the smaller size of these pins.

If not, no worries. THANKS AGAIN!!!!! :smt023
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

NGT, do you still the manuals for WE2003 ? I have them :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mr-Megalo wrote:NGT, do you still the manuals for WE2003 ? I have them :D

Damn....where were you a week ago. I just spent $20 on a 2002 version from cosmicco. I would love the 2003 manual. But, could you hold them until I get the 2002 scans up so you can tell me if they are any different?

How much would you want for them? (them? didn't know there were two)

I am mainly looking to see if I can use the jamma edge on it.