What games work with analog joysticks?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sounds neat you can fully play 'Brave Fire Fighters' with an analogue stick.

Anyway, Reason for resurrecting this old thread is the fact i've been playing 'Zombie Revenge' with an analogue stick panel for a bit. I played it several times with digital sticks before.

Now can anybody tell me what the extra addiction is when playing this with analogue sticks? Maybe turning your character but for the rest i can't tell. :smt017 Are there sections in the game that actually require the analogue controls at all? With digital sticks it plays even faster you see.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

goatboy wrote:Sounds neat you can fully play 'Brave Fire Fighters' with an analogue stick.

Anyway, Reason for resurrecting this old thread is the fact I've been playing 'Zombie Revenge' with an analogue stick panel for a bit. I played it several times with digital sticks before.

Now can anybody tell me what the extra addiction is when playing this with analogue sticks? Maybe turning your character but for the rest I can't tell. :smt017 Are there sections in the game that actually require the analogue controls at all? With digital sticks it plays even faster you see.

Precession, ZR was made for Analogue joysticks, the digital mode automates the turning somewhat (hence the speed increase), it's probably a lot easier with digital sticks.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

And how would you reload on shooting games, since you normally do so shooting offscreen? :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

erb77 wrote:And how would you reload on shooting games, since you normally do so shooting offscreen? :smt017

it's a switch, the gun board sends a button signal to the JVS I/O.

Button 2 IIRC.