Atomiswave Sitdown Panels (very similar to naomi)

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Atomiswave Sitdown Panels (very similar to naomi)

Post by OldFoo »

I have two atomiswave sitdown cabs (see pic below) and they have the same connectors in the panel as the naomi universal. The difference is that atomiswave panels are a bit more rounded. The egret 3 has the exact same shape (it's pretty much the same cabinet, the only diff is the rotation mechanism)

Does anyone have any id?a on where I can get a hold of panels that fit my cabinets (atomiswave sd and egret 3)?

I'm interested in any type of panels.

http://vvv.snutt.net/bilder/Arkadgrejor ... kabbar.jpg
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

vib_ribbon on killercabs forum has just organised a bulk order of Egret 3 panels for our incoming AWSD's - might be worth dropping him a PM
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Would that be "ordinary" egret 3 (2p) panels? Is there any options or is it just the 2p that's available?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

you can't get 2 player Sammy panels, Vib contacted Sammy, Sega and Taito, none of which could help

yes they are Egret 3, 2 player panels
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I've seen 2p sammy panels on pics but if he has tried all those ways I guess it will be hard o come across one. Too bad.

I guess you could make custom panels yourself (or let someone do it for you) for spinners and 2p. Those purple egret3 panels does NOT look good on a sammy cab...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I've only seen the 2 player Sammy panels from the NGBC loke test pictures

as for E3 panel not looking good on an AWSD . . . .

I personally think it looks pretty good, depends on how you dress it up I guess, certainly better than no 2p panel at all, I s'pose you could always remove the vinyl overlay and have a custom job printed up, or go for a pink E2 panel
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Starke, totally offtopic, but anychance we can have a pic of the JST power connectors that plug into Naomi are on the AW cab with the front door open, Superpang on KC has 1 but won't show us :smt011 it would be really helpfull as some of the KC crew are getting those cabs soon & also want Naomi.

Heres a link to the thread in question:

http://www.killercabs.com/forum/viewtop ... highlight=
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sure I could. I have the cabs stuffed away right now because I just moved but I'll have them up and running this weekend hopefully. I'll snap some pics, but please remind me if I forget... :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:Starke, totally offtopic, but anychance we can have a pic of the JST power connectors that plug into Naomi are on the AW cab with the front door open, Superpang on KC has 1 but won't show us :smt011

Taking pictures for other people is too much hardwork for some :smt011

Good to see a nice community spirit.. :smt018
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'll grab a photo later if you insist, I'm not sure what you guys are expecting, they're only JST connectors, and they're hidden behind my I/O anyway :smt016

Still, anything for the "community" :smt011