Price Check on Naomi System and Carts?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Price Check on Naomi System and Carts?

Post by OldFoo »

Hello All,

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, but I was wondering what the going rate for a Naomi 1 system with all cables and the Capcom I/O board are?

Also the rate for Virtua Strikers and Power Stone carts?

Thanks,

Dennis
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Naomi 1 + Capcom I/O (USD 250 - 300)

Virtua Strikers 2 (USD 200)

Power Stone (USD 60)

Please correct me if you think i'm wrong people.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Did you mean $20 instead of $200 for Virtua Strikers, lol?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Vs 2 is more like 50-60$
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Gilles54 wrote:Vs 2 is more like 50-60$
Yeah, that's what I figured. Thanks for the reply's I may be selling this stuff in the near future, need to test it and confirm it is working.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thought the cart was kinda pricy. Well, Guess i learned something here. Thanks? :D If it's Japanese or export i'll buy it for 50 - 60 btw.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

:smt006

Your Gonna pay $250-$300 for the Capcom I/O alone without motherboard, unless you can catch a deal. :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

DJ Infinity wrote::smt006

Your Gonna pay $250-$300 for the Capcom I/O alone without motherboard, unless you can catch a deal. :smt020

Brand new maybe. Anyway, I've seen quite a few naomi systems priced like that. It seems a lot of people are selling their stuff lately.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Holy crap, are these things really selling for that much, I would imagine you might get a buyer for that price but you would be sitting on it for a bit. I don't really need to sell this, but I have had it for over a year and never use it so figure might as well sell and buy some other stuff.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Capcom I/O's are not getting as much as this anymore. The last 3 or 4 I have seen sell on Ebay have sold for right around $140-160. There is one on there now with a buy it now of $149 and it has been sitting for days. I think the days of the $200 Capcom IO is over. Maybe if you throw a Naomi motherboard in with it!

Brian