Where to download marquees and artwork?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Where to download marquees and artwork?

Post by OldFoo »

im looking for an art insert to put into my marquee on the top of my arcade.... i want to download and have it printed professionally... Preferabbly marvel vs capcom 2 or project justice...
OldFoo

Re: Where to download marquees and artwork?

Post by OldFoo »

bogard85 wrote:im looking for an art insert to put into my marquee on the top of my arcade.... I want to download and have it printed professionally... Preferabbly marvel vs capcom 2 or project justice...

mcs-arcade.com if you can get a hold of Sean.

Best bespoke or repros out there.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

agreed Seans art is the best, sometimes he is a bit slow to reply, but gets the job done! well worth it
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

it doesnt seem he carrys the artowork that will fit in my cabinet..... i own a jaleco pony 4 and a sega universal but the universal doesnt have a marquee yet... the pony does and thats the one i want to add artwork to... here is a pic of it

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

he can custom make any size, style so if you see a Marquee you like, Im sure he can change it to fit your cab
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

where is he located? i emailed him this morning but havent heard anything back yet
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

he is in Florida, is sometimes a little slow to reply, but will reply in the end

or if you can find the art off the net, then get Kinkos to print it?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I have some original A4 sized marquees that I'll be selling soon.

Send me a list of what you're looking for, I may have it.