Question about mounting non-Naomi marquees in my Blast City

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Question about mounting non-Naomi marquees in my Blast City

Post by OldFoo »

So, I've run into a situation I'm trying to figure out how exactly the best way is to do it. I'm wanting to find a good way to mount plain paper marquees from other games into my Blast City without damaging the marquees and while looking halfway decent.

My idea is something like this:

Using just a black backing and then putting the marquees onto them. The problem is, how can I mount it without risking damaging the marquee when I switch them out? My best idea is using the sticky tack stuff, but the white kind; the ones that don't leave residue. But, I still think after being on there long enough I would risk tearing the paper taking it back off as I have encountered that before with posters.

Does anyone have some good ideas on how to mount these marquees properly without damaging them?

Thanks!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You could just get a marquee holder made. I am having a marquee holder built from FrancoB. He has a post on arcade otaku with pics of his work.

Here is his post - http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7179[/url]
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Your getting one made for a Blast City? I saw his work before and it was more of less what I was wanting to go for, but I didn't see Blast City as an option :\.