a few good men

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

a few good men

Post by OldFoo »

does the naomi/ naomi2 support player 3 and 4 via dreamcast controlers?

i know cn7 and cn6 (maple bus) support 1 and 2 player. what does the other pins do?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Only a few Capcom games actually make use of the Dreamcast controller. All others ignore it.

P.S.

I would like to request that you keep related posts together. You have made multiple posts based on the Dreamcast/Maple subject and it would be good to keep the forums clean.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

if i grouped the topics together answers would be not be gottten or lost.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That hasn't really been a problem here. The other members on this forum ask their questions and because there are so many reading, you are bound to get an answer.
OldFoo

Re: a few good men

Post by OldFoo »

werejag wrote:does the naomi/ naomi2 support player 3 and 4 via dreamcast controlers?

I know cn7 and cn6 (maple bus) support 1 and 2 player. what does the other pins do?

MIDI is used for the force feedback boards used in driving games and I think RS422 is used for Cards/Something else.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

joshua3dg

also hasnt been a problem with the amount of posts either. so thanks for the feedback but ill keep posting seprate topics when i think of them
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

NaokiS

cool ill look into that but i was looking at what the other pins on cn7 cn8 do. ive not found info yet.... still searching