Lindbergh Region Change. Works on all Lindberghs.

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Lindbergh Region Change. Works on all Lindberghs.

Post by OldFoo »

I figured out how to change the Region of the Lindbergh on a neat and easy way.

After a deep Study of the LXMASTER, the Main Application that runs on the Lindbergh and is in handle of the security, installation and loading of the games on the lindbergh, i saw that there are several debug capabilities included on the Lindbergh that can be activated with a Developement Keychip.

One of the features is to Change the Region on the System Information Menu, on a similar way that happens on the Chihiro and Triforce systems.

So i tuned a bit a VT3 Keychip and i made my own Developement Keychip.

With my Developement Keychip, to change the region of the Lindbergh is fast and easy.

Only is necessary to insert the keychip and wait until the Lindbergh Logo screen appears.

Then we enter into the Test Menu, and in the System Information, we need to push several time the service button, around 12 times is enough and then the test button and a cursor will appear on the Region Field on the menu and with the service button we can change the region, from USA, Jap and Export.

A small video off the process:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1FmwdLTv3I

Regards

Android
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Removed remainder of posts (offtopic stuff, flaming, discussion) and locked topic to prevent replay of the same dialog.