what your angle?

Naomi & all other arcade talk forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yes i agree with NaokiS also my attitude is the reason why others posts are ignored.

God bless you lindholm may he know you one day
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

werejag - you do yourself no favours.

This forum is free, the people here contribute on a free level, and when people have time.

I spend about 5-10 hours a week replying to PMs/emails and such which are nothing to-do with sales, just because I put a bit back into the scene.

I can tell you the angle is about 5degrees,if that helps.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

5 degrees ?

that puts this laying on the floor!

andygeezer thank you but that doesnt seem to correspond, ill post a pic soon to see if we are talking the same angle. thank you

as for the forum being free and free time thats sone great things. dont now why thats brought up. sounds very cool.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

werejag wrote:5 degrees ?

that puts this laying on the floor!

andygeezer thank you but that doesnt seem to correspond, ill post a pic soon to see if we are talking the same angle. thank you

as for the forum being free and free time thats sone great things. dont now why thats brought up. sounds very cool.

Probably 85/95 then
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ill make a pic shortly. thank you both
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

im sorry andygeezer and NaokiS for before
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

werejag wrote:im sorry andygeezer and NaokiS for before

For me it's a water of a ducks back - as I will naturally get haters, purely because of who I am - jealousy is a bitch.

If I took every comment to heart, I'd be a nervous wreck.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Werejag, I really hope you start to understand why your "communication style" puts people off sometimes.

Like Andy says, we are all here to help if needed; all you have to do is ask nicely ;-)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

cageman i did ask kindly.

the topic laid unanswered and asked nicely since Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:34 am

so why why did it take me once again making this a fight to get a simple answer?

notice today is Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:19 pm

not everyone that comes here is willing to invest that amount of time and patience for an answer. before you get all ugly over me. please check to find out why not only mine but other topics of others are left unanswered.

im more then willing to change but so far it usually takes an major uproar to get answers in any topic here. want that to change? then chnage the way topics get answered. so far ive learned. this style is the only way to get answers. i want to change so help me by improving.

on a side note the answer i got from andy geezer which i thankhim for cant be correct and i would love to get a correct answer or confirmed answer.