Post by OldFoo »

Publisher: Sega

Platform: Arcade (Naomi)

Genre: Action

Origin: Japan

Release: July 2007

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Conversions kit costs ?695, way too high.

Its on cart too.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You'd expect it to be better than Zombie Revenge since it probably uses the same engine/code

However from what i've seen it looks worse than the Dynamite Dekka 2 on Model 2 and even Die Hard Arcade on STV.

This will be the new Capcom vs SNK, i.e piss cheap :smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:

Its on cart too.

The move strip disagrees with you. Theres no way they'd go back to manufacturing carts after 3+ years surely?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Kron wrote:
RGP wrote:

Its on cart too.

The move strip disagrees with you. Theres no way they'd go back to manufacturing carts after 3+ years surely?

Thats what Sega told me, maybe cart Euro, GD-Rom Japan.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The game is cart only, Sega have closed down all GD-ROM manufactuering.

The artwork is just prototype art.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

shit it thought this was only a rumor!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I can't believe they'd stop GD Rom production then go back to manufacturing expensive carts. Only Sega could do it backwards.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

How long do you think Sega want to make GD-ROMs for, they no longer support any GD-ROM system at a technical level.

Naomi/Naomi 2/Tri-Force/Chihiro all hit the abandonment in the last 6 months.

Sega is concentrating on Lindbergh and other future boards, which will all be DVD-ROM based.

Actually suprised Dynamite Dekka is hitting op's, but I reckon it will be limited numbers, <20,000 worldwide.

Also Sega are phasing out ALL CRT cabs, so no more Naomi's cab after the last build run to happen in May (I believe), unless they get an LCD solution to fit them!

Lindbergh cabinets are now available UK, for ?4500 for the empty cab I think.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

that game looks horrible..i have the original game for model2/3(big caged pcb..brand new in the box.. its was too crappy for me to hook it up