Marvel vs Capcom 2 problems

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ask for a refund (but i seriously doubt he ll agree).

Who can beleive the cart was working before he sent it, and turned to have bad ic's during shipping ? :smt017

Did you use paypal ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

it reminds of a MvC cart that was sold to me as "sometimes works"

turned out the cart was totally fucked and wasn't even MvC2 anyways :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I see Billd420 is selling those Gamecube componant cables just like casey & zerogunner 2 were, & zerogunner was also selling a mvc2 cart & then she was not ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

billd smokes weed too, and does reprinted MVS labels, doesn't mean its Japhei - might be worth doing some snooping tho
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

It looks like he's gonna be difficult and not give me a refund. And yes I did use paypal, but it was through my bank account, so paypal will probably screw me too :smt009
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hello everybody,

I'm new to the Naomi board, but not new to Naomi. This has got to be one of the weirdest things I have seen happen. I was playing Marvel VS Capcom 2 for about 2 weeks straight until I sold the cart on ebay. I was using it in my Japanese Naomi 1 motherboard w/ Capcom IO with absolutely no problems.

Of all the Naomi carts i've had/have I've never seen the bad IC problem that Scott is experiencing, especially a board dying in transit. I am currently working with Scott over at NG.com to resolve this issue until we are both satisfied.

As for the disclaimer in my auction, if you look at my other auctions pertaining to arcade boards and hardware, I use the same disclaimer due to the sensativity of these electronics. I did not add that in to only that auction.

In reference to the Gamecube cables, I purchased a lot of these from one of my Hong Kong sellers (which I regret doing now) a few months back when the cables were a hot item. Unfortunately now the market has pretty much died for them and I'm i'm outa luck, but what can you do other than cut losses and move on.

I just want everybody to know that I intend on seeing transaction this through (till the bitter end) one way or another. I'm not a scammer or a shoddy seller as my feedback over at neogeo.com and ebay reflect that (my handles are Billd420 on both).

I hope this clears some issues up,

Thanks,

Bill
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just so everybody knows, Scott and I came to an agreement on the MVC2 board and a the issue is taken care of.

Cheers!

Bill
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bill, cheers for taking the time to come on & clear that up :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah, I just wanted to say Bill is a real class act...no problems working everything out. He's a very reasonable guy and I appreciate that.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

lordviper63 wrote:Yeah, I just wanted to say Bill is a real class act...no problems working everything out. He's a very reasonable guy and I appreciate that.

Word :smt004