schematic wanted for sanwa pm1745 monitor

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

cesarwalter wrote:Thanks drslots, I found maybe the same drawings because the resolution was very low, imposible read the values..

In some days I will tell if it works, because this chasis belongs to a Sega Rally wich is to 150 milles from here !

Sorry for my english

drslots wrote:
cesarwalter wrote:Thank you, I will check all you say and hope can help too. tanks again!

sorry for the delay, a little late I know but if you need the drawings I have them ,there not the best but may help

pm me if you need them

btw does the site have a file section section they can be uploaded to

150 miles , hell thats one service call , do you get overnight fees ;)

never worry about your english, better than my language skills for sure :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi!

I just found this thread searching for sanwa pm1745 shema. If anyone have it would be nice to share.

Mine as R123 burned, the screen is white with lines of G2 grid.

Thank you for reading.

Jean.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

wyss wrote:Hi!

I just found this thread searching for sanwa pm1745 shema. If anyone have it would be nice to share.

Mine as R123 burned, the screen is white with lines of G2 grid.

Thank you for reading.

Jean.

pm your addy and ill look to send saturday :smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

whoo, last past was in Apr 2010. Well if anyone still has the shems for a pm1745. I would appreciate it if I could get a copy.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

MoonStorm wrote:whoo, last past was in Apr 2010. Well if anyone still has the shems for a pm1745. I would appreciate it if I could get a copy.

PM sent
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Can someone send me the Schematic. I have a monitor that I believe needs a cap kit and maybe a Flyback

Best regards,

nojjon
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nojjon wrote:Can someone send me the Schematic. I have a monitor that I believe needs a cap kit and maybe a Flyback

Best regards,

nojjon

pm sent
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi,

I've just trying to repair the power supply of PM1745. I obtained it with Q805, R805 and R819 burned, but my problem is the value of resistor which connects the base of Q804 with R810 and C809. It is not located at the component side of the PCB but under it, soldered just to the tracks, so it does not have its part number. It is totally burned, so I can not read out its value and I tried to calculate it. But after the first experiments the power supply is working unstable - the B+ seems to be O.K. but the auxiliary voltage (from the second winding of T802) is decreasing after the star-up.

Can anyone send me the schematic or the value of mentioned resistor ?

Best regards
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

dpo wrote:Hi,

I've just trying to repair the power supply of PM1745. I obtained it with Q805, R805 and R819 burned, but my problem is the value of resistor which connects the base of Q804 with R810 and C809. It is not located at the component side of the PCB but under it, soldered just to the tracks, so it does not have its part number. It is totally burned, so I can not read out its value and I tried to calculate it. But after the first experiments the power supply is working unstable - the B+ seems to be O.K. but the auxiliary voltage (from the second winding of T802) is decreasing after the star-up.

Can anyone send me the schematic or the value of mentioned resistor ?

Best regards

send me your email by pm and ill send the schematic
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

it was passed to me as being "dead" after talking to the boys on the floor it seems the picture would collapse to a straight horizontal line so it looks like a vertical problem

checked caps and 1 was dead and 1 low so replaced and heres the bad part the monitor was hooked up to 240v (should have gone to check instead of reading the fuse rating) on the bench and popped the filter in cap (I hope thats all) now have a replacement but will fit next week when I return to work

no signs of dry joints and the LOPT looks good so thought id search out a schematic this week just in case