Vf4:FT works on Naomi 2 Export bios!

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Berty wrote:Im hoping that the guinea pig test will be a success

Just showed up, will start testing soon.....
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just curious, where did you guys did your VF4:FT rom?

I've noticed Mak has it on their stock pdf, but they won't respond to my emails.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

This seams the best deal at the mo:

http://www.coinopexpress.com/news/210.html
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:This seams the best deal at the mo:

http://www.coinopexpress.com/news/210.html

UGH!!! I just spent about $280 on gdrom and dimm! Not the mention 200 on a new motherboard, 70 on IO. Where the hell was this deal then...

:smt013 :smt011

Anybody want to buy some naomi parts...

Any word on how long this deal will last? Also, the last time I sent them an email about just the software they told me it would be 280!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think its gonna happen more & more, when I was in Japan last year Club Sega had about 50 cabs with FT on them, now VF5 is out & spreading fast thers going to be a lot of FT kits not needed anymore.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:I think its gonna happen more & more, when I was in Japan last year Club Sega had about 50 cabs with FT on them, now VF5 is out & spreading fast thers going to be a lot of FT kits not needed anymore.

Hmm, so maybe i'll still be able to find a rom only kit...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Game is Gd-rom only.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:Game is Gd-rom only.

Sorry, that's kinda what I meant.

I'm going to try and pick up this kit and sell my stuff. Is the best way to contact these guys email? I'll try to order this tonight...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thundr51 wrote:

I'm going to try and pick up this kit and sell my stuff. Is the best way to contact these guys email? I'll try to order this tonight...

Well, if you like spending $140 on shipping you can go ahead and order it...

COE is terrible about responding to emails too.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

gamejunkie wrote:
thundr51 wrote:

Well, if you like spending $140 on shipping you can go ahead and order it...

COE is terrible about responding to emails too.

Actually I'd prefer not to spend that much but noone else seems to have this game and I think Mak has but they won't respond to emails. Unless you know of somewhere else that has it...

edit: Oh yeah, just talked to thes guys and they're already out of stock! I woke up at 2am to use the webchat thing they have, power dropped at 2:45, couldn't sleep then power came back around 4:20. Only to find they didn't have any left in stock....when the email they sent me said they did... Things I go through for this game.... :smt009