Possible to fit a control panel in a Confidential mission ?

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Possible to fit a control panel in a Confidential mission ?

Post by OldFoo »

Hi, I want to know if is possible use a Confidencia Mission cabinet (gun cabinet) with joystick games mounting a control panel.

My idea is to buy a Confidential mission cabinet and then buy a control panel with joysticks and buttons and conect a PC with Mame to the cab.

So...

+

+

+

=

??????????????????????????

Its possible? I need something more ? (including PC)

Thanks in advance.

PS: I only have the posibility to buy a Confidential mission naomi cabinet, I dont found others "standar" cabinets like virtua tenis or virtua figter
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Should be fine though I would buy a jvs-pac rather than a j-PAC. Naomi cabs are designed to be used for different play styles shooters, drivers etc.... Only thing you might need is a different I/O as I dont know if the gun one is the same as the joystick one. Also may need the loom from the joystick to the I/O plus kick harness. I'm no expert mind you.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Morrigu99 wrote:Should be fine though I would buy a jvs-pac rather than a j-PAC. Naomi cabs are designed to be used for different play styles shooters, drivers etc.... Only thing you might need is a different I/O as I dont know if the gun one is the same as the joystick one. Also may need the loom from the joystick to the I/O plus kick harness. I'm no expert mind you.
My big problem I think is how i could fit the control panel with joysticks and buttons in the original panel of naomi cabinet.

I need make the holes in the original control panel and mount up or down the new control panl with screws ??

Somebody have idea of this "operation"? It seems to me I saw A confidential mission cabinet with a control panel mounting (but without joysticks or buttons) in this forum.

Thanks.