Playing Virtua Striker 4 2006 Export in 60 hz ?

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Playing Virtua Striker 4 2006 Export in 60 hz ?

Post by OldFoo »

I just bought a Naomi Universal cab with virtua striker 4 2006 Export and just wondering if it is possible to force the triforce to output the signal at 60 hz instead of 50 hz ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

also my loading time when i first turn on the machine seems a bit slow is this normal with the triforce board ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

emir69 wrote:also my loading time when I first turn on the machine seems a bit slow is this normal with the triforce board ?

obout 60hz i think the triforce can't be used that way, maybe with an convertion board but i don't know.

Triforce takes around 2/3 minutes to load the vs4 2006 games the first time, then if you have a working bettery inside your triforce the game is saved on the troforce memory for 2/3 days maximum.

Remember that battery will need at least 3/4 hours for full recharge the

time you will switch on the game again.

A loading longer than 3/4 minuts is not normal, maybe you have network

setting on and then the board is looking for network but you should get a message network checking...if you get this you need to change network

setting.

if the loanger loading time is 3 minutes then remember that arcade systems (specially gd rom systems) are not like PS3 :D

marco
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thanks for the reply !!!! i think my dimm board battery is dead need to source a new one somewhere ........
OldFoo

Re: Playing Virtua Striker 4 2006 Export in 60 hz ?

Post by OldFoo »

emir69 wrote:I just bought a Naomi Universal cab with virtua striker 4 2006 Export and just wondering if it is possible to force the triforce to output the signal at 60 hz instead of 50 hz ?

This isn't a console?!

Triforce only runs at 60hz.