If I wanted to buy/play a Chihiro or Lindbergh...

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

If I wanted to buy/play a Chihiro or Lindbergh...

Post by OldFoo »

Couple of questions for you tech experts...

I have a JPN Naomi Uni cab, cut down to NNC size.

What I'm wondering is, what, if anything, would I need in order to play Chihiro or Lindbergh games (except for the mobo.)

I'm not that familiar with these systems, so I'm not sure if what I have is sufficient.

Also, without a gun or driving setup, what games can I play with these machines? (Might not even be worth it - not sure.)

(Also, does anyone know if other systems will work in my Uni cab - Taito X, etc.?)

Thanks in advance.

Steve
OldFoo

Re: If I wanted to buy/play a Chihiro or Lindbergh...

Post by OldFoo »

Orrimarrko wrote:

Also, without a gun or driving setup, what games can I play with these machines?

Steve

Crazy Taxi High Roller

Ghost Squad

Ghost Squad : Version A

Gundam Battle Operating Simulator

Manic Panic Ghosts

Mobile Suit Gundam 0079

Ollie King

Outrun 2

Outrun 2 SP

The House of the Dead III

Virtua Cop 3

If you'd buy a chihiro you'd need a gun setup on your cab at least :) .

Almost same thing for lind. games ( except Vt3 & vf5 )

Most of the tx's games run on joystick setup ...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

There's not much interesting on Lindbergh or Chihiro in my opinion if you don't own either a gun or a driving setup.

You have Virtua Tennis 3 and VF5 on Lindbergh which you can play without gun/driving setup, but that's pretty much about it concerning games you would buy the system(s) for.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Jiggymf wrote:There's not much interesting on Lindbergh or Chihiro in my opinion if you don't own either a gun or a driving setup.

You have Virtua Tennis 3 and VF5 on Lindbergh which you can play without gun/driving setup, but that's pretty much about it concerning games you would buy the system(s) for.

Thank you for the info - no gun or driving setup...don't bother.