Connecting Wireless Bridge to Naomi for wireless NetBooting?

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Connecting Wireless Bridge to Naomi for wireless NetBooting?

Post by OldFoo »

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any other users have any experience with this issue. I have just purchesed a D-Link (DWL-G810) wireless bridge and am trying to use it on my naomi so that I can netboot wirelessly. Don't worry I own all the original carts and gd-roms for the games that I am netbooting; I just preffer the netbooting becuase it eliminates the need for me to swapout my gd-rom and dimmboard when I want to play a cart based game, such as zerogunner 2.

Without the wireless bridge my static IP adress for my PC is 192.168.0.1 and the IP adress for my naomi is set at 19.168.0.16. These settings work fine when conneced via lan cable. My D-Link (DWL-G810) wireless bridge has a default IP adress of 192.168.0.30. I have tried to pre-configure

it to connect to my wireless router (with WEP/WPA password etc), but I have no idea where to go from here. Do I need to change the bridges IP adress? Are there any changes needed on my PC?

Sorry I know that this inquiry might be a little ruff/vague but any help would be greatly appreciated! :smt017