Lindbergh JVS I/O error 11

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i disabled the motors from the game assessment menu and for now (two days) the game is running fine without errors :smt007

i`ll keep you in touch!

Many thanks!

Yordan
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ctamatko wrote:I disabled the motors from the game assessment menu and for now (two days) the game is running fine without errors :smt007

I`ll keep you in touch!

Many thanks!

Yordan

Sadly it's a common fault with Let's go Jungle and Error 11.. probably one of the worst designed cabs from Sega.. :smt018
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bad news again!

from 4 days ago it gives error11 again. I found that the 5V and the 3.3V from the power supply are 4.8V and 2.7V, but when i try to fix them i can only make them 5.0V and 3.0V. After that fixing, it started to give error 6.

It seems that i`ll have to repair the power supply.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Unfortunately it seems that the big problems i have are caused by a little issue. The game is located at place, where the supply voltage is around 210 to 230V. This is caused because of big roller caste and a lot of big consumers in the range. The game is equipped with ac/ac transformer to reduce the supply from 220V to 100V. The power supply works fine in range of 100-120V. But if the input voltage is lower that 100V it gave critical low output voltages. I was thinking that the power supply is not working because as i told you, the output voltages were critical low. When i take it at the office (200km away), i found that all of output voltages are ok. I tested it 24 hours, and everything was ok.

From the manual of the game i found that the ac/ac transformer have 4 input coils (for 210, 220, 230, 240V) so i`ll go there and connect it to 220V and i hope, that i`ll have no further problems with that game.

Wish me luck! :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Good news!

I was right! The input voltage of transformer was 216V. It was connected to the 230V input of the transformer. So i connected it to the yellow wire (210V) and now the game is working fine. The output voltage from the transformer now is 107V and the PSU unit is working fine now :)

Cheers! :smt008