Some questions about SEGA spare parts from a newbie

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

Some questions about SEGA spare parts from a newbie

Post by OldFoo »

Hello,

I need some spare parts for SEGA. Before the buy i have some questions.

Sorry i am a newbie :)

1- I need a Video card GIGABYTE GV-N68T256DH for The house of the dead

I haven't find this model on the internet. isn't it same with 6800 GRAPHIC CARD? And if i buy a normal 6800 GRAPHIC CARD on ebay, does it work? or i need a speacial graphic card for SEGA?

2-I need a Video Card G-FORCE 7800 GS AGP for Let's go jungle . Same questions : if i buy a normal 7800 GS AGP on ebay, does it work? or i need a speacial graphic card for SEGA?

3- I need a CF Card (Mini RAM) (it writes "REV E" on the card) for Let's go jungle

on side:

other side:

Game CD has been lost. The CF card doesn't work. What is the meaning REV E? or other number on the other side? How can i solve this problem?

4- Projector color wheel (Toshiba DLP projector, model: PRHD4A) for Sega Out Run 2 SP DLX with two car

and it is hardest to find i think . Any of the Toshiba services don't know this model of projector. Is there any compatible another model ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

sega graphics card works not only 6800 or 7800 ,should have correct boot version.

CF card what is the issue you facing,explain so i can help you,

outrun projector can convert to any DLP kit engine than waiting spare from Toshiba.(it is Toshiba game display)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

kerala1977 wrote:sega graphics card works not only 6800 or 7800 ,should have correct boot version.

CF card what is the issue you facing,explain so I can help you,

outrun projector can convert to any DLP kit engine than waiting spare from Toshiba.(it is Toshiba game display)

Thank you today i got all of my spare parts without CF card. because my problem is different than CF card problem. if i boot it (lets go jungle) normally i have Error 22 (DISPLAY Game Program Not Found on Device.

CAUSE There is no game image on the game installer device.

COUNTERMEASURES Perform a reinstall from the game disk.)

Also this is from test menu:

the game was deleted wrongly(we put the HDD in another machine (other than lets go jungle) it would wipe the game code from the HDD. It needs to be re-installed.)

and i need help. what kind external DVD drive will i need (any brand and model?) ? (i tried to install with a external DVD drive but i have Error 28 , DISPLAY This Game Disk is Not Acceptable.

CAUSE The game disk cannot be read correctly.

COUNTERMEASURES Exchange the game disk for a proper game disk. Check that the game disk is

not scratched, damaged or dirty.)