naomi power conector

Naomi & all other arcade tech questions forum
OldFoo

naomi power conector

Post by OldFoo »

got a naomi on a board recently have tested parts of the system but i need to test the sun psu and audio parts. problem the power conector is a 3 pin connector and i do not have the mating connector so i can build a ac plug

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

so can somone tell me where to find the female part so i can build dirty adpater?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

It's a Molex .093 connector. If you're in the US you should be able to get them at Radio Shack, or order them at mouser or digikey.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

happen to have a rs part number?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

A search didn't turn up 3 position, but I thought they had them. You could always crimp a 4 position on each end.

http://www.radioshack.com/search/index. ... rized&sr=1

Molex part number for the 3 pin connector is 03-09-1032. Search it online and you'll find many places you can order it. Radio shack connectors work with Molex, but they have RS part numbers. If you have a Fry's near you, they might have them as well. The one in WA state doesn't seem to restock their supply anymore, so it's hit and miss what they have in the store.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

wish i had a frys near me but being in the middle of the us puts me in a problem. btw thanks maybe i can get cheap shipping on this i doubt it thou
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ordered and received Molex 03-09-1032 for the .093" pin version today and pins 02-09-1104. now im sure i have dead atx psu i can use for its conetor.