OMG its drivin mi nuts man

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

OMG its drivin mi nuts man

Post by OldFoo »

this heat is crazy lads :smt013 the yetti was just reading in the paper that its even hotter today, and wednesday is going to be even worse, apparently she said its going to be the hottest day for 100 years :smt004

just shows ya i think chaps, global warming :smt011 last time it happend was 100 years ago when they had some freak weather.

damb im too hot :smt119 :smt120 :smt104 :smt103 and im getting old coz im talking about the weather too :smt012
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

'Tis the End of Days indeed Hawk.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

gundarN wrote:'Tis the End of Days indeed Hawk.

so true mate, if the ice packs melt we is screwed here in the UK :smt011

might be a good idea to get looking on ebay for a dingi :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

well it was suposed to be the hottest day for 100 years today but i found yesterday to be hotter for some reason :smt017

mind you though it is beging to cloud over a little now and a strong breeze is picking up so i think we is going to have that thunder storm after all in the next few days ...... i hope it cools things down a bit. :smt013
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Its 31c in my room at the mo :smt010
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i was right, at about 4.00am thunder, lightning, and rain, and its still raining now, sez on the weather though its going to get warm again by the end of the day. :smt011 :smt012
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

No rain here yet...........
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:No rain here yet...........

it said on the weather it was going to be still hot down your end, its still cloudy here, but the rain as now stopped and its lovely and cool. :smt004 :)