NEED FOR SPEED !

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

NEED FOR SPEED !

Post by OldFoo »

check this out lads, thought id show you this as i know some of you guys like fast and modded up cars, ill be honnest about this , i know nothing about cars at all, this car is our kids, and he just bought it off ebay off a fella for ?1400.

all i can tell you about it is, the guy whos car it was mods stuff up and takes them to cars shows, this car was actually in one of the car mags which our kid showed it to me, and from what i know the guy was sellin it because he wanted to get a new car to mod that too, so this baby had to go, truth is when i saw it i was like ( WTF, no way :shock: ) this has gotta be the best modded car i ever saw for real, when he first got it, you could tell the guy loved this car as it was like new, the engine was spotless, the paint work was bob on, and it all the mod cons, anyway as i said it was a lovely car, through being busy and all i didnt see our kid for a couple of weeks or so, he give me a tinkle one day and said i needed to go down as he wanted to show me something ............................ :shock: when i got there i couldnt believe what i saw, the bugger was modded when he got it, now its NEED FOR SPEED he had spent a utter fortune on this baby.

just check this out

BEFORE

AFTER

i tell you guys this car is pimp, he took me for a quick whizz in it one night, and like most peeps i dont mind going fast in a car in a game, but this thing shite me up good and proper, i was gripping the sides of my seat, great thing though was the attention for the ladies you get, i just wish he had this years ago coz id be a SLAAAAAAAAAG :smt004 :smt033 :smt112 :smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Certainly looks better than all those shite NFS games :smt013

Nice car btw :smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

the steering wheel is on the wrong side. btw for some reason i noticed you blocked your plate# out on some of the pics but you didn't in the close-up of the back of the car :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The car is in England, we drive on the right!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

he should bring it to the states so i can drive on the right.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP wrote:Certainly looks better than all those shite NFS games :smt013

Nice car btw :smt007

thanks pete, i just got a bit of news as well, my cousin is selling it because he wants a family jeep thing .......... i was like wtf, stuff the jeep man. :smt018
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

srabelpawz wrote:the steering wheel is on the wrong side. btw for some reason i noticed you blocked your plate# out on some of the pics but you didn't in the close-up of the back of the car :smt017

its not my car dude, its my cousins.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Vauxhal Calibra, looking good! Very, very tidy!

Here's what I drive at the mo.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

sel wrote:Vauxhal Calibra, looking good! Very, very tidy!

Here's what I drive at the mo.

although i know nothing of cars i do think thats very sexXxy :smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ha ha, cheers mate, I love her!