hawky needs to post more spam shizzle

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thats some impressive bruising.

You still okay playing games and that with nerve damage?

Anyone else got pictures of injuries? They're cool. I took a photo of myself after having an operation on my nose. It was all packed up and I had two straws to let the black blood ooze out. Worst night of my life with pain. Don't have a scanner though. :smt012
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

RGP, why did you have to ask that dude, i feel sick now :smt078

iv no way of knowing or can understand the pain you must have gone through with that kind of damage to you arm :smt009

i mean i have had many breaks and did get the top of my hand slashed off with a sword arsin round when i was a kid, and i did piss around with my aunties radation lamp that made my skin fall off and all this gew come out of my face and body, best bit was when i was at the hossi and a nurse rubbed cream all over me, and even down my trollys, it was great :D worst bit though i went blind for 3 mounths :smt011 :smt012 because i didnt protect my eyes from the radiation, storey was this lamp was for medical purposes and you was supposed to stand like so many feet away from it, well, me thinking it was a sun lamp thought id brown up, well i did, radation style, the fekka burnt me to a crisp. :smt013