Worst Platform of All Time?

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

dj_johnnyg wrote:It makes me laugh, that when the PS first came out, everyone coo'd over the fantastic graphics. Now they just look shit.

The PS was def the first platform to substitute gameplay for graphics.

The Jaguar is definitly shit. 128Bit my arse. But again, the real crappyness comes in the form of the CD Add-on.

At least the Mega CD 1 looked the business as well as being shit, but the jag CD just looks like a lump of plastic, sitting ontop of another lump.

(I'm only like this 'cos the fucker who had the Jag before me decided to spray-paint the CD unit silver for no reason I can think of)

yeah the jag came out way before its time, game developers couldnt and didnt have the capabilitys to get really any use from that kind of power, or the know how on texture rendering in 3d and wot not, mind you everything was still 2d back then really.

alien vs pred was a damb good game though. :smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm trying to find a way to convert one of the joypads into a telephone.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

dj_johnnyg wrote:I'm trying to find a way to convert one of the joypads into a telephone.

yeah for sure, theyv gotta be the worst pads ever made :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Jaguar is quite nice if you know what to play, as is the controller.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The Nuon controllers are really shit (I've got two types). Probably worse than even the Jag.

And if the Jag is a bad console, the Nuon would be worse. Both have Tempest, so aren't pants.