Another Rant - This time about Royal Mail

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Another Rant - This time about Royal Mail

Post by OldFoo »

Is anyone else pissed about the new Royal Mail postage cost system.

It used to be so simple...

I have a letter, you put on a 1st class stamp, and theres a reasonable probability it will end up where it's supposed to go.

I have an A4 letter, you put on a 1st class stamp, and theres a reasonable probability it will end up where it's supposed to go.

I have a parcel, I go to the PO, and weigh it to get the cost, and theres a reasonable probability it will end up where it's supposed to go.

Now...

I have a letter, you put on a (more expensive) 1st class stamp, and theres a reasonable probability it will end up where it's supposed to go.

I have an A4 letter, you have to go to the PO, and weigh it to get the cost, and theres a reasonable probability it will end up where it's supposed to go.

I have a parcel, I go to the PO, and weigh it to get the cost, and theres a reasonable probability it will end up where it's supposed to go.

The Future's Bright
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yea, things are going a bit mad with the Mail in the UK, the postal workers are also due to strike due to some of the changes, wont that be fun for us the "customer"
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Won't be long until other companies will be having there own post boxes for letters, as the market is supposed to be opening up.

To me that means more shits in a little pond.