The Truth About Insert Coin 09

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

The Truth About Insert Coin 09

Post by OldFoo »

Just so you guys know what kind of sham this show is turning into....

Today i've been told that I can not go to said show as a trader and sell any sega parts, The show organisers (Grant Nicol & Alan O'grady) both of which are on this forum have seen fit to strike a deal with Andrew Lewis (aka Sega Shed & Andy Geezer ) to where neither myself nor any one else can sell any Sega parts, be it PCB's, stickers or so much as a bolt apart from of course Mr.Lewis.

Putting aside the fact that it effects my business (of 5 years) of which I am very proud of and have a good reputation for quality work and good customer service, I find it to be disrespectfull to the arcade comunity to which this show is SUPPOSED to be aimed at. Does anyone see how this is a good thing for collectors/machine owners?

Sad to see that it looks like it's just another method to line a few peoples pockets...If anyone thinks that this is good move for the comunity please post!

That said, how about an online discount on parts in my store for people who don't attend the show? A select few's greed doesn't need to spoil it for everyone else!

If this thread gets deleted it will show all too clear how the wool is being pulled over the comunities eyes by the greedy ones, give yourselves a pat on the back guys you've done good!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I don't want to see this deleted either.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You know now i am almost laughing,i get slated on all forums and accused of being anti-arcade community by a person who makes money from the arcade community

I supply advice and parts foc to people but i am being accused of now ripping people off

the fact here is craig decided he did not want to do the show,andy said he and helped a lot behind the scenes

now who i am i gonna support

the fact that someone actually got off their butt to do something for the arcade scene is a first,instead a bearded old twits sipping tea over their centipede cab

so you want the truth,the truth is that you tried to get on the bus too late
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

grantspain wrote:You know now I am almost laughing,I get slated on all forums and accused of being anti-arcade community by a person who makes money from the arcade community

I supply advice and parts foc to people but I am being accused of now ripping people off

the fact here is craig decided he did not want to do the show,andy said he and helped a lot behind the scenes

now who I am I gonna support

the fact that someone actually got off their butt to do something for the arcade scene is a first,instead a bearded old twits sipping tea over their centipede cab

so you want the truth,the truth is that you tried to get on the bus too late

No one is questioning your input on the forums so stop trying to play it..

Your reply sounds rather silly and it's not true is it Grant? you know full well I never said I wasn't going to the show and you said via email only yesterday that I would be better buying two stand spaces when I asked some questions about the shows layout etc, then today you say I cannot sell sega parts but I can still have the stand spaces to sell non sega parts due to you striking a deal with Andy Lewis.

For the reccord most of my business is reparing pcbs and monitors for the trade, I do the odd collectors monitor and sell parts from why website which are cheaper than anyone else to my knowlage.. Im really ripping people off arent I with my nasty bussiness.

Oh and yes, you are helping fix prices on parts by blocking anyone but one seller to sell certain producs that is anti-community.. It's paramount to price fixing.. thats great for the visitors with the lots of choice!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

good luck
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yes the truth the show is now sponsored by Sega in coperation with Andy(Sega shed) and craig refused a stand and has the hump because he was too late because the show space for sega stuff is full he need to stop slandering something and has not pmed or emailed me about he concerns untill after he was told by a co organiser ...He is welcome to retrack his comments about me and the show or a slander case will be issued from me

I am limited to stand space for everthing i have 4 sega stuff sellers of parts there and he was told he could not sell sega parts but could sell anything else including cabs but he has the hump now and just want to blast the show .

Im offering a full refund to anyone who bought the over 400 tickets sold if they could pm me there details if there unhappy
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

poolchamp wrote:Yes the truth the show is now sponsored by Sega in coperation with Andy(Sega shed) and craig refused a stand and has the hump because he was too late because the show space for sega stuff is full he need to stop slandering something and has not pmed or emailed me about he concerns untill after he was told by a co organiser ...He is welcome to retrack his comments about me and the show or a slander case will be issued from me

I am limited to stand space for everthing I have 4 sega stuff sellers of parts there and he was told he could not sell sega parts but could sell anything else including cabs but he has the hump now and just want to blast the show .

Im offering a full refund to anyone who bought the over 400 tickets sold if they could pm me there details if there unhappy

Bit of fib there Alan, I was also told yesterday I should take two stands and not the one I was asking about.. then today I was told NO ONE but Andy Lewis could sell sega parts.. Make you mind up and get your facts in order..

It's obvious what went off, I dont know why your both trying to manipulate it, the pair of you cant even get your stories the same.. if you want to carry on digging the hole I'll post the emails I was sent in there entirety.
Last edited by OldFoo on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Not true Sega spares,Andy,videotronix and richard monk.

Are the four no point having 5 ,10 of the same show would be crap
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I've got an email here from Grant stating NO ONE but andy can sell sega parts..

how do you explain that..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i have one here from grant saying you did not want to be at the show either.

Said you would not bother as you think no one would come yet i have sold 90%stand space and over 400 tickets ,and now that sega are going you want to come ,man get a life you miseed the boat