Cats are too damned smart...

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Cats are too damned smart...

Post by OldFoo »

Ok, so I have a cat(we call her Frankie Gumdrops), and this is what she's learned about arcade cabs thus far....

she learned how to push the button on the power strip(on purpose!) to turn them on because she likes the sounds and stuff on Turkey Hunting USA so I have to unplug the power strips now...

she learned how to turn the friggin key and open the coin doors(!) so I had to stop leaving the keys in the locks...

and if they are on, she's learned that pressing the start button makes them "go" so we have to keep her off the control panels too(which is next to impossible)...Damned Cat!!!

She sleeps in the arcade room too, did I mention that? This cat is friggin WEIRD!
OldFoo

Re: Cats are too damned smart...

Post by OldFoo »

go-kun wrote:Ok, so I have a cat(we call her Frankie Gumdrops), and this is what she's learned about arcade cabs thus far....

she learned how to push the button on the power strip(on purpose!) to turn them on because she likes the sounds and stuff on Turkey Hunting USA so I have to unplug the power strips now...

she learned how to turn the friggin key and open the coin doors(!) so I had to stop leaving the keys in the locks...

and if they are on, she's learned that pressing the start button makes them "go" so we have to keep her off the control panels too(which is next to impossible)...Damned Cat!!!

She sleeps in the arcade room too, did I mention that? This cat is friggin WEIRD!

Cats are awesome!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bibliophile wrote:
go-kun wrote:Ok, so I have a cat(we call her Frankie Gumdrops), and this is what she's learned about arcade cabs thus far....

Cats are awesome!

I SECOND THAT!!! I have three cats, Atari, Neo-Geo, and Sega. Oddly, they all sleep near their respective gaming platforms, Neo on my six slotty, Sega on my Blast City, and Atari in the closet (where my 7800 lives).
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

starscream615 wrote:
Bibliophile wrote:

Cats are awesome!

I SECOND THAT!!! I have three cats, Atari, Neo-Geo, and Sega. Oddly, they all sleep near their respective gaming platforms, Neo on my six slotty, Sega on my Blast City, and Atari in the closet (where my 7800 lives).

ROFL!