Skidog's ready to go Skiing - What's your other hobbies

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Skidog's ready to go Skiing - What's your other hobbies

Post by OldFoo »

With the weather warming up in Raleigh NC USA, the dog is ready to bust out the wetsuit, pull out the boat, and hit the water. :D

BRRRRR!!! :smt111

Also play Ice Hockey 2-3 times a week. :smt062

Just curious what others do besides gaming. :smt023

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I have a rather demanding job, so try spending as much time as possible with my wife and two kids.

Next to that, I just started to play golf. I do that once a week. And I have always played table tennis; thinking of starting playing again. Nearest table tennis club/venue is quite far from my home, though.. :-(
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

well with day job and development job and doing other hobbies the only other thing i used to get time was modifing my rides but since work load has been nuts i have not even had time for that.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I play Hockey, Tennis, My wife and I love to play Settlers of Catan (board game) chat with friends, etc. :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Well, it's about 1000 degrees here in Austin, so summertime is a double-edged sword.

Looks gorgeous outstide, but after 5 minutes, that's all you can take (or all I can take, I should say.)

Work, wife and kids result in a pretty busy schedule, so there isn't much time for anything else (kind of sad, actually.)

When I do get free time, I play video games, watch hockey or football, and collect Star Wars busts & statues.

Used to play soccer and hockey, but after a broken index finger and a torn knee, they're both pretty much out.

Would like to do some camping this fall though, when it cools off... ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

When I have free time, which is becoming more rare; and not gaming, I am usually working on cars, offroading, traveling, reading, or riding motorcycles.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pinball , Playing Baseball , Football , and Basketball.