What have you killed?

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

What have you killed?

Post by OldFoo »

Geezer's mention of wanting to kill something got me wondering what you may have killed?

I've managed the odd rabbit and bird in the car, nothing significant. The best was driving my Celica I hit a bird and it got stuck in the sort of gap between the bumbper and the bonnet (hood for US members). I was going so fast that it's guts burst and shot into the engine bay and got cooked on my turbo.

Took some real scraping to get it out.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thats what I call FAST FOOD!

Only seem to kill wooden cabinets these days.. :smt075
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Used to go hunting wth my air rifle years ago, great times :smt067
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

mines gotta be the worst, i used to breed tropical fish years ago when i was a kid, the one thing i liked breeding was live bearers, the trouble with me was i had no patiance at all waiting for the fish to be born, so as the fish got really fat i decided to sqeeze it to get the baby fish out quicker :smt010 :smt011 in that respect i killed the mother and all the babies where premature ....... iv gotta say though, im so ashamed and its haunted me for years :smt018

because of the guilt of that, i feel bad even if i tread on a bug :smt010 it did something to me, mind you can you class going froggin as a kid and bringing them home where they died, the same thing, this wasnt my fault as they decided not to eat any flies and shiz :smt012
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

HAWKXP wrote:mines gotta be the worst, i used to breed tropical fish years ago when i was a kid, the one thing i liked breeding was live bearers, the trouble with me was i had no patiance at all waiting for the fish to be born, so as the fish got really fat i decided to sqeeze it to get the baby fish out quicker :smt010 :smt011 in that respect i killed the mother and all the babies where premature .....
this is one of the funniest things i've read today.

i shot turkeys and a racoon. other then that it was birds and the like.(maybe a few endangered ones too) :smt096
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

.... a chicken, a fish , a shrimp, crab, lobster, oysters..it all food
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

racecar wrote:.... a chicken, a fish , a shrimp, crab, lobster, oysters..it all food
Dog, cat, rabbit, fox badger.. it all food too.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I only kill Humans.. :smt093

Grind em down, its all food.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:I only kill Humans.. :smt093

Grind em down, its all food.

yeah me too, i tear them bitches a new one :smt013 :smt093 :smt098 its all food too :smt019
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think I may have killed the groove.